The state government of Odisha has taken several initiatives to bring about the improvement in agricultural fields. It is also known as Odisha scheme 2022. is free smartphone Yojana scheme is going to be the most viral news on social media platforms.So we will share relevant information about free mobile phone with scheme. In this article, we will get the new information regarding the free smartphone Yojana 2022.
The Odisha Government has launched a scheme that will be offering free smartphones to male farmers. It will be offering the same facility for women agricultural workers. If they want to apply for a free smartphone online form, they can get it.The state council will set up to officially roll out free smartphone Yojana for women agricultural workers.
Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana 2022
CM Patnaik announced that the Odisha government will provide free smartphones to all families in the Swabhiman Anchal.While launching the mobile phone distribution programme, the CM said, “I am very happy to start the distribution of the mobile phones in the area from today as it would help people of the area to connect to other areas and would also help children study online.
Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana Laucnhed Details
|Name of the scheme
|Odisha Free Smartphone Yojana 2022
|Scheme has been launched by
|Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik
|Target group of the scheme
|People of Swabhiman Anchal
|Main focus of scheme
|Free distribution of mobile phone
|Rupees 100 crores along with additional rupees 215 crores
Key highlights of the scheme:
- The main objective of this project is to obtain development in agriculture as well as women empowerment.
- Female agricultural workers will be able to use the technology to get better at their risk.
- It will allow the Government of Odisha to double its agricultural production by 2022.
- Through the scheme, every female candidate will receive a smartphone from the State authority and distribute the smartphone among applicants with free of cost.
- Now, this scheme will be a good start for visiting other development schemes of the Government of Odisha.
- Only females will be allowed to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Female should be the legal resident of Odisha state.
- Only those women can avail the benefit of this Scheme who are small and marginal agriculture practitioners.
List of required documents for application:
- Residential papers: only those women workers will be eligible to apply for the scheme that holds the residential documents.
- ID proof documents: They require to offer an identification proof. The Aadhar card or other documents will be received.
- Agricultural documents: only those women workers who are associated with farming and the candidates should submit such papers which will support their professional claims.
- Kisan credit card: the Orissa state government issued Kisan credit cards for women agricultural workers so that they can submit their photocopy of these as well.
How to apply the scheme online?
- At first, you have to visit the official website.
- This portal has not yet been activated.
- The officials will publish the latest information about the scheme as soon as possible.
- The candidates will be able to access the online form from the site.
- They will have to fill the form and attach documents with this form.
- You can feel the form with the help of the identification details and address details.
- It is most vital for future scrutiny.
- After filling the application form, you will submit the form online.