Janani Suraksha Yojana Application Form”janani suraksha yojana 2022″JSY Appication Form Download
The central government has initiated a new program named janani suraksha yojana. The prime minister launched this jojona on 12 April 2005.National health mission in the country looks after the safe maternity scheme.Janani suraksha yojanas main objective is to deduct the maternal and infant mortality rate among pregnant women. It will help to promote institutional delivery among pregnant women.On the other hand, the scheme will assist a lot of women who are facing complications during the pregnancy.
Through the implementation of this scheme,many pregnant women will be benefited from this scheme in all the states and union territories. Moreover, the focus is on the low-level states.In this article, we will update you regarding the janani suraksha yojana maternity scheme for women, eligibility criteria ,monetary assistance,required documents and the application procedure for the scheme online on the portal. Now we are going to narrate the janani suraksha scheme 2019 in this article. You will get to know more details about this scheme respectively.
Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022
|Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY)|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Major Benefit||Free of cost Delivery of Baby|
|Scheme Objective||Social & Financial Support to Women|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
At first, you have to find out the government monetary assistance under the safe delivery scheme in both the rural and urban areas to provide janani suraksha scheme amount-
- The government will provide pregnant women who are staying in rural areas the cash amount of rupees 1200 at the time of childbirth and rupees 300 for delivery incentives to asha age and deliver prenatal services.On the other hand, 300 rupees will also be provided.
- The government will give pregnant women in urban areas with the cash amount of rupees 1000 at the time of childbirth.
- Rupees 200 will be provided to us for incentive delivery and rupees 200 for providing prenatal services.
Cash Assistance for Institutional Delivery (in Rs)
The cash entitlement for different categories of mothers is as follows:
|Category||Rural area||Total||Urban area||Total|
|Mother’s package||ASHA’s package*||Mother’s package||ASHA’s package**||(Amount in Rs.)|
JSY Appication Form Eligibility criteria:-
- Let take a look the janani suraksha yojana eligibility criteria for the applicants to have eligible for the scheme-
- pregnant women from rural and urban areas who can get registered under the janani suraksha yojana scheme.
- Through janani suraksha yojana,financial support will be given to pregnant women only when they are 19 years old or above.
- The candidates can improve their name to the government hospital for any private institution listed by the government.
- Mothers of the two children can get the benefits from the scheme.
- Moreover, if a pregnant woman gives birth to a date child then giving bath to like babies before or in between will be stated as valid cases.
- However, women will be provided money as promised.
- Aadhar card
- BPL ration card
- Address proof
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
- PassPort size photo
- Domicile certificate
- Janani suraksha card
- Delivery Certificate issued by the government hospital.
Key Features of Scheme
- JSY is a centrally sponsored scheme, which integrates cash assistance with delivery and post-delivery care. The Yojana has identified Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) as an effective link between the government and pregnant women.
- Generally the ANM/ ASHA should carry out the entire disbursement process. However, till ASHA joins, AWW or any identified link worker, under the guidance of the ANM may also do the disbursement.
- The scheme focuses on poor pregnant woman with a special dispensation for states that have low institutional delivery rates, namely, the states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Rajasthan, Orissa, and Jammu and Kashmir. While these states have been named Low Performing States (LPS), the remaining states have been named High Performing states (HPS).
Janani Suraksha Yojana 2022 Online Registration
To avail the benefits of the scheme, you need to follow the following guidelines given below-
- First of all,you have to visit the official portal of the ministry of health and family Welfare.
- After that you will see a homepage on the portal
- You have to hit on the janani suraksha yojana.
- you can scroll down the redirect page to find out the guidelines for janani shishu suraksha karyakrajsy_guidelines_2006
- Then it opens up a web page in PDF format where you can see the scheme guidelines.
- Now, you can take a printout of the application form and feel the applicant necessary details like personal details at these details contact details and other necessary details.
- you will have to attach the documents required to fill the application form and then you can submit it at the nearest Anganwadi centre.