The Jharkhand state government officials have announced a new scheme named Jharkhand waived farm loans of up to Rs.50,000. Under the scheme,9 lakh farmers in the state of Jharkhand will be beneficial from the scheme. In the 2019 assembly elections,the ruling coalition took this decision at a cabinet meeting.In the current financial year,around rupees 2000 crore will be provided to the farmers of the state. The ruling coalition government promised to waive farm loans of up to Rs.2 lakh.In the first phase,Finance minister Rameshwar Orson of Congress has decided to provide the Benefit up loan waiver to marginal farmers in the state of Jharkhand.In the second phase,the government will try to waive loans up to Rs.1 lakh and in the third phase,the government will try to waive loans up to Rs.2 lakh respectively.
Farmers can get loans of up to Rs.50,000 from any bank until march 31,2020. Farm waiver loans will be available for the state farmers.Only one member of the family can waive the loans from Jharkhand farm loan waiver.Farmers can apply for the loan waiver and will be targeted for a service free of Rs.1.Jharkhand cabinet approves farm loan waiver scheme with the total budget of 2000 crore. The loan waiver scheme will provide relief to 9 lakh farmers in the state.The state has 12.93 lakh farmers who have farm loans.The state government rule that rupees 7000 core was due.The cabinet minister minister of the state told that the total amount due was rupees 5800 crore.
Jharkhand Farm Loan Waiver Scheme:-
|Name of Scheme||Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana|
|Launched by||By Hemant Soren|
|Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers of the state|
|Major Benefit||Financial Support – Agricultural loan up to 50 thousand rupees waived|
|Scheme Objective||Forgive the debt of farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Jharkhand|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Govt Official Website||https://www.jharkhand.gov.in/|
jharkhand kisan karj mafi yojana Benefits:-
- Jharkhand state government said that they will pay waiver amount to the farmers bank account.
- The transferred amount of the farmers will be available.
- Chief Minister Sukhdev Singh told that almost 9lakh farmers will be beneficial from this loan waiver Scheme.The decision has been taken by the JMMs spokesperson Supriyo Bhattacharjee.
- Farmers will get waive farm loans got delayed during the covid-19 pandemic.
- The first anniversary of the Hemant Soren government has taken the decisions to waive farm loans to the 9 lakh Beneficiary farmers in the state of Jharkhand.
Key features of the scheme:-
- The main objective of the scheme is to help the farmers in important aspect.
- However,rupees 50000 will be provided for 1.24 lakh farmers.
- The government will paid the amount to their respective banks.
- Landowners and landless farmers will be eligible for getting this opportunity.
- The farmer master BP installment at least once due to repayment period.Both Agriculture department and state level bankers committe consult with each other regarding farm loans.
- There are major three banks have 77% total loans.They will prepare for the first phase of implementation.
What is the process involved?
- In the first phase,the implementation of farm loan waiver will be completed successfully.
- On the other hand,bank will accumulate certified copies of farmers Aadhar card,ration card.
- These documents will upload on a web portal.Respective KCC loan account have been made.
- The bank will charge the farmers Rs.1 for the services.
- As per the records, the government has got Rs.2000 crore budgetary sanction to waive loan amount in the current fiscal year.
- They will have to give mobile number with the application.After verification,the government will transfer the loan amount.
Step to Apply Online Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana
Visit the Official Website Jharkhand Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana i.e. https://www.jharkhand.gov.in/.
On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.