IGRS Telangana Portal:Integrated Grievance Redressal System Telangana:Encumbrance Certificate IGRS Telangana:
Telangana government has launched the integrated grievance redressal system for the improvement of the residents of Telangana state.In the piece of writing,we will update with you important details about the integrated grievance redressal system of the Telangana state. Via the portal residence can be able to lodge any complaint about any topic that they are getting problems from. In this article, we will be updating vital aspects including the portal for all the people of Telangana.We will also update the step-by-step process for where you can get your encumbrance certificate registration.On the other hand,we can share the procedure to track the status and stamp duty.
The integrated grievance redressal system is a website where the residents of the Telangana state can carry on different procedures which are related to the land and carry on the registration of some important such as encumbrance certificate.The residents of the Telangana state will also be able to have such sufficient types of documents while sitting at home.The residents of Telangana will not need to go to certain government offices for carrying out this procedure.This portal will assist all of the citizens in providing services while sitting at their houses.
IGRS Telangana Encumbrance Certificate Registration
Telangana is dedicated to preserving age old records and documents and providing the same to the court as evidences whenever any dispute arises.The Telangana government, through the IGRS portal is able to maintain records and offer many services with respect to registration or revenue collection, etc.
IGRS Telangana Portal
|Name||Integrated Grievance Redressal System (IGRS)|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Telangana state|
|Launched by||Telangana Government|
|Objective||Registration & Stamping|
Benefits of the scheme:-
- It has been implemented by the state government authorities of Telangana.
- This integrated grievance redressal system will make possible the digitization process in providing documents to the residents.
- Under the implementation of the portal,the residents will not need to visit us at in government offices that will issue them for the concerned documents.
- The residents can go to apply for the desired documents and they will finally have it on their doorstep after the delivery.
List of services available at IGRS Telangana:-
The following list of services are available in this portal given below-
- Property registration
- Market value search
- Prohibited property
- Certified copy
- Encumbrance search
- E- stamps
- Marriage registration
- Society registration
- Firm registration
- Information on chit fund
- Stamp vendors/ franking service.
- Know your SEO
- Department users
Contents of encumbrance certificate:-
The encumbrance certificate is a very important certificate according to the land certificates of the Telangana state.There are following contains which are available in the income in certificate to all the residents of Telangana state via the portal of integrated grievance redressal system-
- Property transaction records will be available on this portal.
- sale details and transaction periods are related in the certificate to track the record of all the transactions.
- Gift statements are also available on this portal.
Documents Required for an Encumbrance Certificate
Documents required to avail an encumbrance certificate are –
- Details of the property
- Registered deed number with date
- Volume/CD number
- Photocopy of any previously executed deed of the property (sales deed, partition gift deed, etc.)
- Attested copy of the individual’s address
How to search for an encumbrance certificate?
To search for your encumbrance certificate you have to follow the simple guidelines given below-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the registration and stamp department of the Telangana state government.
- on the web page you have to hit on the encumbrance search link under the online service option.
- An e-encumbrance statement will display on the screen in front of you.
- You need to read the instructions carefully.
- Now you can click on the submit button.
- The search page will display on your screen.
- Two search options will be appeared on your screen-
- Search by document number
- Search by form entry
- You can choose any of the one options.
- you have to enter the first letter of the rso name code of fill a form.
- Input year of registration
- Input the first letter of their name code of fill a form.
- Tap on the submit button.
- Then the die encumbrance certificate will display on the screen.
Steps to Search IGRS Market Value
Click on Market Value Search located on the bottom right-hand corner of the page, under the “Online Services” section.
- You will be given the option to choose from agricultural and non-agricultural rates.
- Select your district, mandal, and village, and click on the “submit button” to complete the process.
Steps to get IGRS Telangana Certified Copy
- Go to the “Online Services” section and click on Certified Copy.
- You will be redirected to another page where you have to click on either “Certified Copies of Registered Documents (On Payment)” or “Certified Copy of Document (New Registrations Only)”.
- If you click on the first option, you will be redirected to Meeseva Online Portal where you have to select SRO, district, year, and document number to get details of the certified copy.
- Alternatively, if you click on “Certified Copy of Document (New Registrations Only)”, you will be redirected to a page where you have to enter your registered mobile number and security code to get certified copy details.