Telangana state government has launched a scheme named rythu bandhu scheme for the improvement of the farmers of Telangana state. In this article,today we will update with the readers that complete information of the rythu bandhu scheme.The Telangana chief minister launched this scheme. Now we will discuss the step-by-step application process of the scheme so that applicants can check the scheme properly for 2020. On the other hand, you can check beneficiary payment status, list of farmers, etc.When you will check the beneficiary’s rythu bandhu bill status 2020 and list of farmers, you can check other important details also.
Telangana state government released the payment of the scheme rupees 5290 and deposited into 50 lakh farmer’s account on 22nd June 2020. Due to covid-19 pandemic the government revenues are too low. On the other hand, the state government of Telangana extends the benefit rythu bandhu scheme for all the farmers. Any farmer who has a bank passbook will get rythu bandhu amount and there are 5 lakh farmers who did link with this scheme, they will have to update their account with scheme for getting good amount from this scheme.
Latest update of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Due to covid 19 pandemic, the Telangana state government discharged rupees 7000 crore for rythu bandhu for kharif crop and another rupees 1200 crore for the harvest advanced waiver.The Telangana state government will assemble the yield credit waiver sums to maintain the financial balance. In the primary portion rupees 1200 crore will be provided to keep records of 6.1 lakh beneficiaries. Mr Harish Rao made arrangements to credit the financial assistance at rupees 5000 per to about 51lakh eligible farmers before starting the agricultural season.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme Status
|Scheme Name||Rythu Bandhu|
|Name of Government||Government of Telangana|
|Launched by||CM of Telangana|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Telangana e-Kuber Schemes List (Pension, Salary, Rythubandhu, Kharif, Milk, Kalyana Lakshmi(old), Budget bills, Scholarships)|
|Assistance Amount||Rs 5000 per acre per year|
|Helpline Number||040 2338 3520|
|Category||Telangana Govt. Scheme|
Objective of the Telangana Rythu Bandhu scheme:-
Telangana state government is offering financial incentive to the farmers for improving their financial condition and to make them self-dependent ,via the implementation of the rythu bandhu scheme.the beneficiaries will get rupees 4000 per hectare of land along with several benefits.
Key features of rythu bandhu scheme:-
- Through the scheme, the government is going to deliver financial aid to the farmers.
- Financial assistance of rupees 4000 per acre of land will be provided to the beneficiaries of the state.
- On the other hand, many other incentives like free insecticides, pesticides will be given to the farmers.
- More than 60 lakh farmers of the state will be covered for the current financial year under the scheme.
- Government has released Rupees 7000 crore for the scheme before 10th June of 2020.
- Those farmers who do not cultivate land, they will not get any benefits from the scheme.
- The farmer should be a resident of Telangana state.
- The farmers should own the land.
- The farmers should be a small and marginal farmer.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
How to check Rythu Bandhu Scheme status online?
To avail the scheme benefits you have to follow simple steps mentioned below-
- You have to visit the official site of the scheme.
- A new home page will appear in front of you on the mobile screen.
- You have to choose the rythu bandhu scheme rabi details option from the menu bar.
- On the landing page you have to select year type and PPB number.
- You have to click on the submit button and your status will display on the screen.
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List
To check the beneficiary list, you need to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- A webpage will appear.
- Select your desired scheme from the webpage.
- A new web page will appear.
- Scroll down the webpage to check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
- Click on Cheque Distribution Schedule Report
- Or click on this direct link Select-
- The beneficiary list will appear.