The Kerala government has taken a new initiative named the Kerala Swasraya Scheme for distributing financial assistance among the parents or physically handicapped or mentally handicapped persons of the states.This scheme will assist the mother or retarded person to seek employment.Today, we are talking about all the important aspects including Kerala Swasraya scheme 2022 like the objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria, the benefits of the scheme, and the important documents.On the other hand, you will get to know about the application procedure of the scheme respectively.
The Kerala social justice department provides rupees 35000 financial support as one-time assistance to the mother of a mentally retired person whereas they can do their day-to-day activities without any delay.The mentally disabled and retired person's parents have faced a lot of problems due to their extensive medical care in the hospital. Through this scheme, you can fulfill your requirements viz medical caregiving, medical equipment,transportation, and financial responsibility.In this article, we have shared with you all relevant information regarding this Kerala Swasraya scheme.
Kerala Swasraya Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||The government of Kerala|
|Department||Social Justice Department|
|Beneficiary||Physically Handicapped and Mentally Retarded Person Parents and Mother|
|Objective||Provide financial assistance to find self employment|
|Benefits||Extra care and treatment will be given to them|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 35000/-|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Objective of the Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2022:-
The parents of mentally disabled are retired persons maintaining the difficulty of medical equipment supplies and medical care specialized transportation. The government launched the scheme to keep this in mind that they will provide financial assistance to them respectively. This scheme will help them to fulfill their medical requirements.If they get financial assistance from the Government of Kerala, they will not need to depend on others for their medical expenses.
Requirement of Kerala Swasraya scheme:-
As we all know that physically handicapped and mentally retarded people always required special care and attention about their day-to-day activities and it has become challenging for the parents who are living under BPL households and they can take care of their families and kids also. That's why their expenses have been increasing day by day. On the other hand, Rupees 525 will be provided to the caregiver persons as many as Aswasakiranam pension. But it will not cover the whole expenses of their parents. The Kerala government launched the Kerala Swasraya scheme to Welfare of physically challenged people.
Key features of the Swasraya Scheme
There are many key features of the scheme some of the features are given below-
- The scheme has become perfect for physically challenged people.
- Through the scheme, the social justice department will deliver rupees 35000 as financial aid to the parents of physically handicapped people.
- This Kerala Swasraya scheme will help to fulfill the medical and other expenses of these persons.
- It is becoming easier as one-time assistance that will be given to the physically challenged people's parents.
- BPL families of the state will get this assistance as one-time assistance.
- At the time of need, BPL families will get extra care and treatment through this scheme.
- Parents of physically handicapped people can seek the information about employment of their children.
- This Kerala Swasraya scheme will help to remove the financial burden.
- A candidate should be from a BPL family.
- Above 70% of visible children can apply for the scheme because they are eligible.
- Mother of mentally challenged person can apply for the scheme.
- Even, disabled person caretakers can be eligible to apply for the scheme.
- The Aswasakiranam Scheme beneficiaries will become eligible to apply under the Kerala Swasraya scheme.
- Detailed report project will be submitted to the concerned authorities of the social justice department.
- On the other hand, singles/ widowed mothers / abandoned wives/ legally divorce women/ separate women can apply for the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- BPL certificate
- Handicapped certificate
- Caste certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Bank passbook details
- Mobile number
Kerala Swasraya Scheme 2022 Application procedure:-
All The eligible candidates who wish to apply under the Kerala Swasraya scheme, you need to follow the procedures listed below
- Go to the official website of the social justice department.
- The Web page will open before you.
- You will have to tap on the scheme options.
- Then you can choose the Swasraya scheme option.
- A new home page will open in front of you on the screen.
- Then, you will have to scroll down to the last.
- Tap on the application form for swasraya Scheme.
- After that, a PDF file will display before you on the screen.
- Hit on the download button.
- Then, you can take a printout of this downloaded application form.
- You have to fill the form directly.
- Then, you will attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Finally, you will have to submit it to the concerned department.
Procedure To View Beneficiary Details
- Visit the official website of the Social justice Department, Kerala
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on schemes
- After that, you have to click on swasraya scheme for parents/mothers of PH/MR persons
- After that, you have to click on the beneficiary details
- A new page will appear before you where you have to select financial year and district
- As soon as you make the selection the list of beneficiaries will be on your computer screen