On january 23rd 2022 the union Home minister Amit Shah launched a new scheme named Ayushman Bharat health Scheme for the central armed police force.There was mentioned that the scheme will provide benefits to around 10 lakhs individuals and your family members.The home minister Mr. Amit Shah has been launching the schemes on the 125th anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.They also stated that this day is a better day for launching the health care scheme to remember Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
Due to the pandemic situation,the union ministry has highlighted the slogan give me blood and I will give you freedom it would be an added advantage among the youth.Through this scheme, around 28 lakhs professional individuals of Assam rifles,CAPF and national security guard and their family members will be covered by Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan arogya Yojana.The beneficiaries of the state will be able to take advantage of the medical benefits at 24,000 hospitals in India.
Key features of the Ayushman Capf Health scheme:-
- Under this scheme, the home minister Mr. Amit Shah provided the Ayushman health cards among some of the personnel from 7 CAPF.
- The Central Government launched a new scheme for the health of brave CAPF personnel who can protect the borders and whose efforts will make people feel safe.
- As per the record of National health authority of India, the scheme is a joint initiative with Home affairs ministry for delivering the paperless and cashless medical treatment to CRPF individuals and their family members.
Ayushman CAPF Health Care Scheme 2022
|Name of the Scheme
|Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|Mr. Narendra Modi
|Date of introducing
|Start date to apply
|Last date to apply
|Not yet Declared
|Citizen of India
The beneficiaries will benefit the serving CAPF personnel from all the seven forces and their dependents. It includes-
- Border security force-BSF
- Central industrial security force-CISF
- Central Reserve police force-CRPF
- Indo-Tibetan Border police-ITBP
- National security Guard-NSG
- Sashastra Seema Bal-SSB
- Assam Rifles
It is the biggest Government sponsored health care scheme across the globe in September2018.The Scheme gives a cover of up to Rs.5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalisation to over 10.74 crores poor and vulnerable families.AB PM-JAY gives cashless and paperless access for the beneficiaries at the point of service.10 lakh personnel will get internal security duties across the country.On the other hand, aspirants will get border guarding and VIP protection.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Guwahati
- He or she must be a chiefs, sub officer and a jawan of CAPF
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Certificate of CAPF
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Mr.Amit Shah launched this Ayushman care Scheme for CAPF in Assam.
- Federal interior Minister Amit Shah launched Ayushman CAPF health care scheme on January 23, health news,ET Health world.
- This scheme would be implemented across the country in a befitting manner.
- It is an initiative between Ayushman Bharat and CAPF.In other words, this initiative leverages strength of the existing robust IT framework. There has been access to the network of various private hospitals and portability of service across the country.
- This initiative will assist in running away from any paper based manual process of availing healthcare benefits.
However,24*7 services available and this scheme monitors dashboard.It plays an important role.
Application Procedure Under Ayushman CAPF Healthcare Scheme
How to Avail Cashless Benefit under Ayushman CAPF
- Beneficiaries may collect the Ayushman CAPF e-card by the respective forces. The card may be activated at empaneled private hospital, post authentication using copy of Force ID and Aadhaar or Government approved photo ID.
- Alternatively, Ayushman CAPF e-card can be obtained from Pradhan Mantri Aarogya Mitra (PMAM) stationed at PM-JAY empaneled private hospital upon presenting the above mentioned documents.
Availing Cashless Medical Treatment
- The beneficiary may avail cashless medical treatment at CAPF or Government owned facilities free of cost, as per the existing guidelines.
- CAPF or Government owned facilities may refer the beneficiary to the empaneled private hospital where beneficiary may avail cashless medical treatment by registering* at the hospital using the activated Ayushman CAPF card.
Reimbursement for Self-Paid Medical Treatment
- To raise a request for reimbursement of claims, the beneficiary can login to the website (https://tms.pmjay.gov.in/) using Ayushman CAPF ID.