West Bengal State Government launched a new scheme named Sabooj Sathi Scheme for assisting all of the students who are appearing in class 9 to class 12 before the commencement of the 2021 assembly election.In this article, we have shared with you an important aspect of the Sabooj Sathi scheme and West Bengal State flagship programme for the students of West Bengal. We will update you regarding eligibility criteria, essential documents, objective, features and benefits of the scheme.
West Bengal government to create an impact on the students’ life of the West Bengal State. The students will be able to get a bicycle so that they can go to their concerned schools without any worry. It will be highly beneficial for the students who are not able to get anything because of the poor economic condition of their parents.
The scheme also got the prestigious world summit on the information society award under the United Nations. The government will be distributing around 10 lakh bicycles under this scheme. This scheme will be going to be started under this financial year. Also, the Chief Minister of the West Bengal state has said to double the amount of cycle distribution.
Sabooj Sathi Scheme
West Bengal government concerned authorities launched this Sabooj Sathi scheme to make an impact on the west Bengal students’ life. The aspirants can be able to get a bicycle whereas they can visit their consent schools without any delay.It will be highly applicable for those students who are unable to get anything because their financial condition is not up to the mark.
The scheme won the prestigious world summit on the information society awards through the United Nations. The government will be providing around 10 lakh bicycles via the scheme. The Sabooj Sathi scheme is going to start under this financial year. Off late; the West Bengal Chief Minister has stated that the amount of cycle distribution will be doubled in this financial year
WB Sabooj Sathi Scheme
|Name||Sabooj Sathi Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of West Bengal State|
|Objective||Providing 10 lakh bicycles|
|Beneficiaries||Students from class 9th to 12th|
Sabooj Sathi Scheme Bicycle Distribution Objective-
The major objective of the scheme is to deliver the facilities to the aspirants who are appearing
in Government schools of the West Bengal State. The scheme will help to increase retention in
the schools of West Bengal States. The students will be able to pursue higher education more
seriously and they will get vehicles through the scheme so that they will visit their school easily.
The girls students have a sense of confidence and they will get their own vehicle from the
scheme.In other words, environment friendly vehicles will be delivered to the students whereas
the use of petrol and diesel vehicles will reduce the pollution of the states.
- Permanent native of West Bengal state can apply for the scheme.
- Those can apply who are studying in class 9th 10th 11th 12th.
- The students should be studying in Government affiliated schools or Madrasas.
- Aadhar Card.
- Students ID Card.
- Ration Card
- Domicile certificate.
- Mobile number.
- Recent passport photograph.
Key features of the scheme:-
- The E-Governance mechanism has been operationed under the scheme.
- Around 6 million students from 12000 schools will be benefited from Sabooj Sathi scheme.
- This scheme will help to facilitate a huge operational challenge.
- There can be an effective assembly line with 3500 fitters who are fixing 20000 bicycles per day.
- There are many supply chain management of cycles along with 1000 trucks for transportation.
Sabooj Sathi Scheme 2021 Login Process:-
If you wish to login yourself at the official website, you need to follow the simple procedure mentioned below-
- First of all, you will have to open the official website link of the Sabooj Sathi scheme.
- Now, visit the section known as quick links.
- Then, you will have to press on the students corner option.
- A new web page will appear before you on the computer screen.
- Import all of the necessary details.
- Then, tap on login.
How to check Sabooj Sathi Scheme Beneficiary Status:-
- First of all, you will visit the official website of the Sabooj Sathi Scheme.
- You can go to the section called quickly means.
- After that, you will tap on the bicycle distribution option.
- A new home page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- You will have to input essential details like district, block, school,fees and class.
- Now you can hit on search A Beneficiary option.
- The Beneficiary status will appear before you on the screen.
View District Wise Distribution Record
- Go to the official website of the Sabooj Sathi Scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the home page, you have to click on the Distribution Record Tab
- Now you have to Click on the district-wise distribution record
- You have to select your district
- After that, you have to select your block
- As soon as you click on this link the district-wise distribution record will be on your computer screen.
How to avail the Sabooj Sathi scheme 2021?
The scheme can be availed through the process described in this article. Candidates will be registered through their school and thus, the applicant can view their dashboard through the school/ student’s login
How to download the Sabooj Sathi scheme pdf?
We have provided all the details about the scheme in this article. However, if the candidate wants the official release of the Sabooj Sathi scheme pdf then click here.
What are the keen objectives of the scheme?
The objectives of the scheme are provided below.
To level up the retention in schools,
To grant a sense of self-reliant and confidence among the students,
To lower the ratio of drop out from school,
To promote environment-friendly and healthy means of transportation.
Who are the manufacturers for the scheme provided by the Authority of the state of West Bengal?
The manufacturers of the cycle are the leading cycle manufacturer company i.e. Hero, Avon and TI cycles.