The poor people group sponsors Antyodaya anna yojana for their food who have suffered from hunger and can not get food for two times. The government of India announced the scheme in December 2020 previously.antyodaya anna yojana The government of India sponsored a scheme for millions of hungry people of our nation called Ayodhya anna yojana 2022 According to this scheme, the most impoverished families eligible can get food like rice and wheat at a highly subsidized cost.antyodaya anna yojana scheme launched in December 2000. For the poor public, which is in the introduced group named poorest poor public.
The low-income families and BPL families are in this group and targeted the public to give them the ANTYODAYA ANNA YOJANA scheme benefits.Under this scheme, the low-income families can get grains like wheat at 3rs per kg and rice at 2rs per KG. The 25 kg of food grains provided per family every month, which was updated as 35 kg food grains for every family on 1st April 2020.This Ayodhya anna yojana was very useful to every person in a coronavirus situation for food.
antyodaya anna yojana ration card
Many poor people and laborers are lost their homes and haven food at that time. This scheme has given free food to all needy people of our nation who suffered from the corona situation and lost their work. Prime minister Shree Narendra Modi announced the anna yojana till November in this scheme, every family who had a ration card or BPL card can get 3 kg of wheat, 2 kg of rice, 1 kg of chana, and 1 kg of sugar.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2022
|Name of Scheme||Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)|
|in Language||अंत्योदय अन्न योजना|
|Launched by||The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution|
|Name of Department||The Department of Food and Public Distribution|
|Portal||National Food Security Portal|
|Beneficiaries||BPL families & all eligible disabled persons|
|Major Benefit||Provide food grains at a highly subsidized rate|
|Scheme Objective||Aim at reducing hunger among the poorest segments of the BPL population|
Antyodaya Anna Yojana ELIGIBILITY
- Old people above 60 age can apply for this scheme.
- Landless laborers who are work in another land, can apply. Disabled persons who can not do any work for food can apply
- Widows who have no person in their house for doing work and suffer from hunger can apply for this scheme.
- Also, families are under the poverty line like an annual income is below 15000, can apply in this scheme.
- Our government introduced these schemes also for tribal families who live in rural areas or the mountain areas.
- If some families have a disabled person and that family suffers from hunger, they can get two times of food can apply this scheme.
- The single women who suffer from poverty can apply this scheme.
An Eligible family is given a Unique identification “Antodaya Ration Card“, also known as a “PDS Card” or “PDS Yellow Card” under the PM AAY Scheme. Antyodaya Anna Ration Card contains the information of the family-like Name, Family Members, Age, Relation, and all other important details.
The documents which are required for this scheme are-
- There is a must-required aadharcard who wants to apply online or offline the ANTYODAYA ANNA YOJANA.
- There are residential documents are also required to use in this scheme.
- An identity certificate is required of the person who wants to apply for this scheme.
- For approving their poverty, the annual income certificate of the person is must needed for the registration.
- If he has any ration card, then he can not apply for this situation.
- The document or affidavit is required that he has no ration card previously.
- The contact number is also required.
How to apply for Antyodaya Anna Yojana Scheme
Apply for new aay ration card under NFSA
- Go to the official website of the Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- On this government official website, we can see a menu, and in that, there is an option named RATION CARD.
- In the option Ration Card, we have to go with Apply for a new ration card.
- After that, a page will be displayed on our screen about the food of a state like a portal.
- We have to go with our state from which we belong, and we want food facilities with a subsidized cost.
- After that, we can see an application form which we have to fill up.
- After the fill-up, the last step is to click the submit button below on this page, and your application will be registered.
According to this scheme, the eligible families can get food like wheat at 3rs per kg, rice at 2rs per kg. This no people remain hungry in our nation.
Antyodaya Anna Yojana 2022 State Wise List
|Andra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|Jammu Kashmir||Click Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Click Here|
|West Bengal||Click Here|