Maharashtra government has introduced a new scheme named Ramai awas gharkul yojana.This scheme will help the people of the state.the state government will provide houses to poor people of the scheduled castes scheduled Tribes category of the state.As an applicant, if you want to know about Maharashtra Ramai Awas gharkul yojana from 2022,you will get to know all details from this article.
We will share with you all the relevant information like the last date of submission, eligibility criteria, required documents and application procedures of Ramai Awas gharkul yojana.Interested persons can easily view my hours of gharkul yojana online from 2022 and download the new list 2022 through the link given below.Gram Panchayat authorities will choose the beneficiaries for having this portal.gram Panchayat officials will make a permanent list for beneficiaries who are willing to take advantage of this portal.
Ramai Awas Yojana
You will see a waiting list on the notice board of the gram panchayat.Ramai awas yojana has begun in collaboration with the department of social justice. Through this scheme,the availability of housing will be ensured to the economically backward people in the state of Maharashtra.Government officials have released this scheme list in online mode.In other words, the Maharashtra government sanctioned 1.5 Lakh houses under this scheme. Main objective of the scheme is to provide houses to 51 lakh people in the state of Maharashtra.
Gharkul Yojana Overview
|Name of Scheme||Ramai Awas Gharkul Yojana|
|Launched by||Social Justice Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Neo Buddhist sections of Maharashtra, economically weaker families.|
|Major Benefit||state government is providing houses to the poor people|
|Scheme Objective||People of the state want to get their own house|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Maharashtra|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
Ramai awas gharkul yojana Benefits
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Neo Buddhist sections of Maharashtra, economically weaker families.
- Under the Gharkul scheme, the state government is providing houses to the poor people of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Neo Buddhists (SC, ST) sections of the state.
- People of the state want to get their own house, then they have to apply under this scheme.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident in the state of Maharashtra.
- Candidates must be scheduled caste scheduled tribe and in Buddhist section of maharashtra EWS families.
- Applicants should be a resident of rural areas.
The following documents are mentioned below:
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Address proof
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile number.
Ramai Awas Yojana 2022 Application procedure:
To avail the scheme, you need to follow step-by-step guidelines for taking advantage of the scheme.
- Applicants can click on the new application button for filling up the online application.
- After registration username and password will be accepted via SMS and email.
- After that you have to login with username and password.
- Applicant make sure that he or she has all the required documents and his or her recent passport size photograph with him or her when feeling the online application.
- Then, you will upload a photo of yourself along with a scan PDF of the following documents.
- BPL certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Home tax receipt
- Applicant name assessment copy.
- Proof of current year.
- Domicile certificate
- Ration cards should have names.
- 100 rupees stamp paper.
- Death certificate of husband if widowed.
- PR card
- Photocopy of bank passbook.
- Then you have to click on your name to register and register a new application form.
- your application will not be fulfilled unless you are required to complete the application by uploading your all required information other required information photo photo open plot and scan PDF of documents.
- After filling all required information you have to take a printout for further reference. You can check ramai awas gharkul yojana 2020 list carefully.
- Now your replication process is fully completed here the candidates can view the website daily.
Ramai Awas Yojana beneficiary list Checking Procedure
- Visit the Official Website Ramai Awas Yojana, Social Justice Department i.e. http://ramaiawaslatur.com/.
- On homepage, see the option of ” New List “, you have to click on this option.
- Now, enter your name and application number in the places provided for checking the status of the beneficiary list / application.
- Then click on the button ” Search “. Ramai Awas Yojana beneficiary list will show on the screen.
- In this list, by searching for your name.