The Chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has declared a new scheme named AP YSR colonies scheme. Andhra Pradesh administration is creating all efforts to launch Jagan Anna colonies in pulivendula town on 8th July 2020.Under the scheme the state government will distribute documents with 1 to 1.5% land to the beneficial is in urban and rural areas. According to the scheme, it has been declared that playgrounds and parts will also be related.Beneficiaries will be provided their favourite lands in their name.
Land documents will also be given to each beneficiary of this scheme.On the other hand the government has given rules and regulation of banks to provide financial aid to the beneficiaries.Andhra Pradesh Chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Jagananna colonies scheme in Pulivendula town of Kadapa district on 8th July 2020 on the occasion of his father birthday. Almost 60,000 beneficiaries have been identified and another 10% candidates are under consideration.
YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme
As per the record of the scheme 1.5 % of the land will be provided to all beneficiaries in rural areas and 1% length to urban areas to build houses. It is said that 255 acre of land in woolen win dulha town which will be the largest layout in the district of Kadapa.
AP Jagananna Colonies Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Colonies Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Starting Date||08 July|
|Department||Housing Construction Department|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Scheme|
- Andhra Pradesh Chief minister Mr Reddy launched the scheme in Pulivendula town on the occasion of his father birthday.
- Almost 6,000 beneficiaries were identified and other 10% applicants are under consideration. Beneficiaries will get the land as soon as other benefits also from this scheme.
- The state government authorities have built around 754 layouts with 95,549 plots in the entire district of Kadapa in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Significance of the scheme:-
As we all know, the Andhra Pradesh cabinet committee on economic affairs has initiated a new scheme named YSR Jagannath Jagananna colonies scheme.Recently Andhra Pradesh government is making the plan to make this ASAP.government officials insurance ensure that there is no shortage of land for setting up jagananna colonies.The Andhra Pradesh State government creates individuals to buy private lands whether it necessary so that the people will not need to face any kind of problem.The main aim of this scheme is to buy any land with the help of financial assistance. The state government is instructing thanks for financial support under the schemes to provide benefits for the beneficiaries land.
- Applicant must be a resident in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Some families who do not have their own houses, will get benefit from the scheme.
- one and half percent of the land will be provided to each beneficiary on which the beneficiary so that they can construct the houses for themselves.
YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme 2021 Registration procedure:-
- First of all you have to go to the official website of the state housing corporation.
- Then you can go on the homepage of the website.
- After that on the landing page you will click on the beneficiary search option at the bottom sides.
- A new front will appear in front of you on your computer and mobile screen on this particular page you have to keep all records of the information asked.
- Then you can click on the button to search for the status of the beneficiary that will appear in front of you on your mobile screen.
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary List
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Beneficiary Search” option at the bottom.
- Now a new front will open on your computer and mobile screen. On this page, you have to record all the information asked.
- After this, you click on the button of “Search”. The status of the beneficiaries will be shown on your screen.