In this article, we have shared with you all vital aspects of the and this has been designed on the official portal of electronic clearance service. In this piece of writing, we will update you with all the step by Step guidelines through which you can view your electronic clearing services Tamil Nadu treasury epayments.On the other hand, we will update you with all of the other person quotes on the official website of the Tamil Nadu treasury epayslip
Electronic Clearance Service, ECS entry is an online stage given by the administration of India to all the states for freedom of mass instalment exchanges. Like different states, ECS online gateway is likewise dynamic in the territory of Tamil Nadu. Here it is heavily influenced by Department of Treasuries and Accounts, Government of Tamil Nadu.
TN ECS status:-
ECS is the abbreviation of electronic clearing service. It is an online stage which is provided by the administration of India to all the states for mass installment exchanges.ECS is an online gateway in the territory of Tamilnadu.the department of treasuries and accounts government of Tamilnadu has influenced heavily for this. Under this online gateway, Tamilnadu State Government has introduced representatives get, annuities,pay and other important money related advantages. In other words, they can view their benefits, compensation and installment freedom status on the web portal.
Objective of the portal:-
The major objective of Tamil Nadu treasury e-payslip portal is to give the information about peace leaves and to deliver digital payments.
Through this portal, anyone can get this detailed description of monthly payslip, pension reports which will help to reduce the congestion at TN treasury offices.
However, the government employees as well as pensioners will be able to view any kind of report from the official website which will save your time and money.
Salient features of Tamil Nadu treasury e-payslip:-
- Name of the scheme– Tamil Nadu electronic clearance service.
- Initiated by- department of treasuries and accounts Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Beneficiaries – Tamilnadu Government employees.
- Objective- giving digital payments.
- Official web portal- http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/Default.aspx.
- Through this TN treasury payslip, the Government employees will get digital payment.
- Via this portal, the Government employees can view all the details about payslip.
- On the other hand, the Government employees will download their pay slip from this portal.
- Moreover,the government employees can check DDO reports as well as pension reports with the help of this portal.
- This portal not only saves a lot of time but energy also.
- This portal will help to bring transparency of the system.
- The government will be able to follow up on the employees transactions and they will solve the problem via this website.
Some of the facilities of Tamil Nadu treasury payslip portal are as follows-
- Monthly payslip
- Pension report
- Deduction and insurances.
- DDO token wise report.
TN Treasury ePayslip Login procedure:-
If you want to login on the official website of electronic payroll system, you can follow the simple procedure given below-
- Press on the link given here.
- The login web page will be opened in front of you on the computer screen.
- Choose your language.
- Input the username and password.
- Tap on login option.
How to check ECS status of pensioners?
- First of all, you can visit the official website of the treasury Department of Tamil Nadu.
- You need to press on the ECS status link.
- A new page will open before you on the computer screen.
- You can visit the web page after clicking here.
- After that,you will get on the link called ECS status for pensioners.
- You will have to login with the help of credentials.
- Hit on the submit button.
- The ECS status for pensioners will display on the screen.
How to check DDO token wise report?
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of the Treasury Department of Tamil Nadu.
- Now, you can tap on the ECS status link.
- A new home page will be opened before you on the computer screen.
- You can visit the web page after clicking here.
- Now, you can tap on the link called “Click here for DDO token wise report”.
- You can log in using your credentials.
- you will have to choose the following options such as district treasury ,sub -treasury.
- On the other hand, you can enter the following options like DDO code, password, image code.
- Hit on the login option.
- Finally, the DDO report will be opened before you on the screen.
DDO Token-Wise Report- How To Check It?
- Visit the official portal of the Treasury Department of Tamil Nadu (https://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/) and from the homepage, click on the option TN ECS status.
- The new webpage will open on the screen.
- One can even directly visit the web page by clicking on the link (http://treasury2.tn.gov.in/default.aspx).
- On the page will be displayed three important options, click on the option, Click here for DDO token-wise report.
- Make sure to provide the correct credentials for login.
- Next, select the information, including the district treasury and sub-treasury and enter the details, including the DDO code, the password and the image code.
- Once done, cross-check and then click on the option login.
- The DDO report will be provided on the screen.
E Pay Slip– How To Get It?
- Visit the official portal of the Treasury Department of Tamil Nadu (https://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/) and from the homepage, click on the option useful links.
- The new page appears with some links.
- Select the option e-payroll and then select the option click here for e pay slip.
- Now provide the information, including the Emp code/suffix and the date of birth.
- Select the option login, and one will be able to get the e pay slip.
- Visit the official portal of the Treasury Department of Tamil Nadu (https://www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam/feedback.php) and from the homepage, click on the option feedback.
- A new page will appear wherein one will be required to fill in the requisite information as asked.
- Once done, click on the option submit.
- Will this simple procedure, one will be able to give the feedback.