amma two wheeler scheme online registration:amma two wheeler scheme application status:amma two wheeler scheme apply online:amma two wheeler scheme status
Tamil Nadu state government has brought with a new scheme named amma two wheeler scheme for the improvement of the women in their state.In this article,we will update you with all the relevant details about the Amma two wheeler scheme 2022 one that was launched by the Tamil Nadu state government who are providingtwo wheelers to all of the women in the Tamilnadu state.In this article, we will update you with eligibility criteria, documents required,application process and all of the other details which includes the scheme.
Amma two wheeler scheme is a welfare scheme.This Scheme will ensure that women will buy women friendly two wheelers to visit to their enterprises place of employment, engagement, etc.The main motive of the scheme is to get access to different types of vehicles like scooty, bicycle as per the requirement.A special retro-fitted three wheeler scooter will be created available to the physically disabled women.
Amma Two Wheeler
|Name of the scheme||Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu state (women)|
|Objective||To provide vehicles to women|
Benefits of the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- The concerned authorities of the tamilnadu state implemented the scheme named Amma two wheeler scheme.
- Around 1 lakh working women will be benefited from this scheme.
- The main benefits of the scheme is that a subsidiary of 50% of the cost of the two wheeler rupees 25000 will be delivered to the beneficiaries.
- Under the implementation of the scheme, freedom will be given to all of the women who are living in the Tamilnadu state.
Specifications of the amma scooter scheme
under the Amma two wheeler scheme, if you want to take any vehicle this specification should match the following details-
- The maximum engine capacity should be of 125 cc.
- vehicle must be eligible to be registered via the motor vehicles act of 1988.
- The vehicles must have been manufactured after 1.1.2018 and to comply with the latest emission norms.
- Details of all the vehicles will be gathered by the project director, Tamilnadu state rural livelihood mission of the respective district.
- The details of the vehicles will also be updated with the transport department who will not permit a change in registration of ownership due to sale or other considerations without the prior permission of the PD tnsrlm for a period of three years.
amma two wheeler scheme Eligibility criteria:-
To be eligible for the Amma two wheeler scheme,the experience should follow the following eligibility criteria given below-
- The women can be increased individually or collectively as a group for a livelihood activity/wage employment.
- The candidate must be commuting for a long distance.
- Those who are earning a primary source of income for the family.
The following women can be eligible-
- Women who are working in the organized and unorganized sectors.
- Women employed in shops and establishments.
Women working in-
- Government Aided organisation
- Private institution
- Government projects
- Community based organisation
- Banking correspondent
- ASHA workers
- The applicant must be inactive and residing in Tamilnadu.
- Applicants must be in the age group of 18 to 40 years.
- Applicants must know driving.
- Applicants should possess a valid two wheeler learner licence registration at the time of applying.
- The annual income of the Beneficiary must not exceed Rs.25,000/-.
- The candidate must have appeared for the class 8 examination.
Priority will be provided to the following-
- Working women living in remote areas.
- Hilly region
- Women-headed households
- Deserted women
- Destitute women
- Differently-abled women
- Unmarried women aged above 35years.
- Scheduled caste/Scheduled tribes.
Reservation under the scheme:-
- Scheduled caste-21%
- Scheduled tribe-1%
- Differently-abled women-4%(across all categories
- Documents required:-
- Age proof
- EPIC card
- Driving licence
- Aadhar card
- Utility bills
- Driving licence
- Income certificate
- Employment proof
- Proof of educational certificates
- Recent passport size photograph
- Quotation invoice of the vehicles.