Prime minister Narendra Modi launched the Ayushman Bharat scheme to deliver health insurance for all the financially weak sectors.Through this article,we are going to provide you more details about the scheme like what is Jammu Kashmir sehat health insurance Scheme.On the other hand, you will get to know regarding the scheme objective,benefits, features,eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedures, etc. If you want to grab every single detail in every aspect about the schemes you need to read this article very carefully till the end.
Almost 6 lakh families of Jammu Kashmir where profit under Ayushman Jan arogya yojana.pramod 2100000 families who are not covered Pradhanmantri where you go January will be under sehat health insurance Scheme.These health insurance schemes will be linked with Ayushman Jan Arogya yojana.The most vital feature of the scheme is that its citizens of Jammu Kashmir will be under the scheme.
The government will mark the expenses of treatment of the citizen upto 500000 rupees.There are 229 government hospitals and 35 private hospitals who will benefit from the scheme registration.Sehat is the abbreviation of social underwear for health and telemedicine.The central government ensures the implementation of Jammu Kashmir PMJAY SEHAT Health scheme respectively.
j&k SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme :-
The central government constituted A committee to update the database of residents of Jammu Kashmir who are missing from the socio economic caste census 2011.It has implemented the Jammu and Kashmir Sehat health insurance Scheme after completing the senses result 2011. Under this scheme, the state beneficiary will be covered and they will get around 1 crore. This has been made after the abrogation of article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir.
SEHAT Health Insurance
|Name of the scheme||Jammu and Kashmir SEHAT health Insurance|
|Launched by||Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Objective||To provide health cover upto Rs 5 lakh|
|Official website||To be launched soon|
|Insurance cover||Rs 5 lakh|
|Number of beneficiaries||1 crore|
PMJAY SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme
On 26 December 2020 honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to launch this Scheme. Under this scheme, cashless health cover up to Rs 5,00,000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries. The full form of SEHAT is social, endeavour for health, and telemedicine. The government is going to ensure smooth implementation of the Jammu Kashmir PMJAY SEHAT Health Scheme. The eligible families of Jammu and Kashmir will cover under this scheme.
SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Objective:-
- The objective of the scheme is to deliver health cover up to rupees 500000 to all eligible beneficiaries of Jammu and Kashmir.
- All the citizens of the state can get the support through this scheme.
- On the other hand, The eligible citizens of Jammu and Kashmir will get cashless treatment upto rupees 5 lakh.
Development Of Healthcare Sector
Through successful implementation of SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme healthcare sector of Jammu and Kashmir will be also developed and the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir are not required to go to other cities for their treatment. But if they want to go to other cities for treatment then the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir can go to any hospital of the country registered under Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana, they will get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. For availing free treatment, beneficiaries have to show an E-card in the hospital. E-cards will provide to all beneficiaries after registration. In Jammu and Kashmir 1100, health and wellness centres will be opened out of these 1100 health and wellness centres work on 800 centres has been started.
Benefits of the J@K health insurance Scheme:-
- India's honorable prime minister Mr Narendra Modi is going to update the scheme named Jammu and Kashmir sehat health insurance Scheme on 26 December 2020.
- Cashless health cover up to rupees 500000 will be distributed to all the beneficiaries of the state.
- The central government is going to launch smooth implementation of the scheme.
- Under this scheme,Sehat cards will be provided to all the beneficiaries.
- All the eligible beneficiaries can show these cards in the hospitals for getting cashless treatment.
- All the interested beneficiaries of Jammu and Kashmir apply to get the scheme via common service centre operators.
- The central government has done the database of residents of Jammu Kashmir to implement Jammu Kashmir sehat health Scheme.
- Candidates should be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates must have an Aadhar card.
- Applicants should have a voter ID card.
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Domicile certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
- Mobile number.
Procedure to apply for the J&K SEHAT Health Insurance scheme:-
- If you wish to apply for sehat health insurance Scheme then you have to visit the hospitals that have registered under their health Scheme for CSC Kendra.
- You can ask for the application form from CSC Kendra.
- You can fill the application form by inputting all required information.
- Then you can attach all the required documents with the application form.
- After that you can submit this application form to the hospital or CSC Kendra.
- After verification a card will be given to you.
- Via this card, you can take the benefits of Sehat health Scheme.