West Bengal Chief minister Mamata Banerjee has announced a new scheme named West Bengal paray paray samadhan scheme.The main objective of this game is to reserve local issues such as constructing culverts, adding a school room or even repairing water pipelines.A Principal secretary level officer will supervise a dedicated task force to resolve these issues that will be resolved in a time bound manner. On the other hand, complainants are informed about the work progress. In other words, the West Bengal Chief minister Mrs mamata Banerjee has declared that 45 day initiative known as paray paray samadhan scheme.
This scheme will help to address issues in infrastructure and services at the local levels. The main focus of starting the scheme is to help the general residents of the state to have the solution easily.some issues at the local level related with school room ,construction of culvert,repair of pipelines and others.in this article we will share with you about the skin carefully and you will get to know the details of the scheme benefits, eligibility criteria,key features and application process,etc.
Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2022
|Name of the scheme||Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme 2022|
|Launched by||CM Mamta Banerjee|
|Launched on||28th of December 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of WB|
|Objective||To provide instant solutions of the problems|
West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme Objective
In the Paray-Paray Samadhan Yojana, a principal secretary-level officer will lead a dedicated task force to resolve all issues. All the issues covered under the scheme will be resolved in a time-bound manner. Not only this, but all the complainants will also be able to get information about the progress of work from time to time. The main objective of the WB Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme is to end the issue by providing immediate solutions so that the residents do not have to suffer loss.
Important dates for WB paray paray samadhan scheme:-
- Announced on- on 28 December 2020.
- Start date – 2nd January 2020.
- Last date 15 February 2020.
Key features of the West Bengal paray paray samadhan scheme:-
- West Bengal para para samadhan scheme will be launched to provide quick resolution of complaints.The common people complaints for resolution.
- Common people of the state who are facing different kinds of problems.
- It is a community forecast and welfare scheme whose main motor is to assess the common people in the state of West Bengal.
- The principal secretary ,department of welfare of economically backward classes organise local camps for the benefits of backward families.
- The backward classes will face the problems of the processing of caste certificates.It has become a main problem with his face by the backward classes and you need to resolve it through the west bengal paray paray samadhan scheme soon.
- secondary level officers in the scheme and the beneficiary can view their status on time to solve the issues.
- Applicants must be local residents of the state.
- Applications of the family who are belonging to the lower class of the society ,they can be eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
- In case, as an applicant,if you get a caste certificate it will be easier for others of the same family to have the certificate easily.
- Higher authorities can check the veracity of the scheme before scrutinized complaints.
List of documents:-
- The applicants are needed to submit residencial documents at the time of registration.
- At the time of registration, the applicants must produce suitable identity proof is voter identity card,ration card, passport size photograph.
WB paray paray samadhan Scheme Procedure of registration:-
- The scheme is a newly launched West Bengal paray paray samadhan scheme which will assist them in resolving disputes of citizens.
- On the other hand, the state authorities started offering an alliance of rupees 5000 for the employees who will assist in the complete implementation of the above scheme.
- It is the community resolve some like duare Sarkar.In other words,this scheme will operate on real time mode and applicants can view their application form.
West Bengal Paray Paray Samadhan Yojana FAQ’s
What is the main objective of the launching the Paray Paray Samadhan Scheme by the West Bengal Government?
The Paray Paray Samadhan Yojana’s main objective is to solve the citizens’ local problems by giving instant solutions.
What is the primary focus of the launching the Paray Paray Samadhan Yojana?
Besides, addressing the people’s problems, the government aims to issue the caste certificates to vulnerable sections of SC/ST People.
What is the duration of the Paray Paray Scheme 2022 initiated by the West Bengal Government?
The Paray Paray Scheme duration is 45 days that starts from 02 January 2022 which will continue till 15 February 2022.