Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card List 2021″j&k Village Wise List
Jammu and Kashmir food and civil supplies department has released the district population-wise Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card new list 2020. All the
local candidates who had previously created a fresh registration for ration card, now can view their name online or download the e-PDS list of eligible APL BPL onto the NSA beneficiaries.In this article, we will update you regarding the ration card list of Jammu and Kashmir.
People can check their name online in Jammu and Kashmir if eligible beneficiaries list 2020. On the other hand, people can check their name in the ration card below the poverty line on the beneficiaries generated by e -PDS. You can check online ration cards, apply in Jammu and Kashmir. Now, we are going to describe all the relevant details of the new ration card list given below:
j&k ration card list 2021
In this article today, we will share with you the step by step procedure through which you can download the J&K Ration Card List in a pdf format. Also, we will share with you a procedure through which you can download and print the Ration Card list of your district.we will also provide a step-by-step guide to check the J&K Ration Card List with you.
Details Of J&K Ration Card List
|Name||J&K Ration Card|
|Launched by||Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Objective||Providing ration card|
The people of Jammu Kashmir will accept the 5 kg of the rise and 5kg of additional food grains from the state government concerned authorities for each member of the family.
- All the applicants should meet the main eligibility criteria to have a new ration card in Jammu and Kashmir.
- Families who have ration cards, then the family members can apply.
- Candidates who are permanent inhabitants of Jammu and Kashmir can apply.
- As a resident of Jammu and Kashmir, you can check the ration card list of Anantnag.
- Local citizens who have lost their ration card, then they can be eligible for applying for new ration cards.
Required vital document:
- Scanned copy of age certificate
- Scanned copy of caste certificate
- Scanned copy of Voter ID
- Scanned copy of PAN card
- Scanned copy of driving license and Aadhar card
- Scan copy of income proof certificate
- Valid mobile number and email ID
- Electricity bill
- Bank passbook
- Gas connection details
How to apply for a ration card?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Jammu and Kashmir ration card list online.
- Then, you will have to download the application form.
- You can attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- After submitting the form, you will get a receipt copy that is called an acknowledgment slip.
- People will get the ration card through post or on hand within 15 working days.
Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card Checking procedure:
- At first, you have to go to the official website link.
- Then, you can click on the Reports under MIS and Reports column.
- After that, you will click on the Ration Card Application Status Report.
- Select the district, choose the time period to generate the report
- Click on the button of “Generate Report”.
- Finally, J&K Ration Card 2020 application status will appear on your screen.
J&K Ration Card New List 2021
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Food and Processing, Government of Jammu and Kashmir.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the MIS & Reports option in the given section of the left side.
- Here you click on the Reports option from the drop-down menu.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on RATION CARD DRILLDOWN REPORT.
- District-wise J&K ration card list will appear on your computer and mobile screen. Here you have to choose your district.
- After this select your Mandal and tehsil area respectively on the given page.
- Going forward, you will get a list of villages coming to your tehsil area. Hereafter selecting your village you have to select the shopkeeper from the FPS List.
- Now you click on the FPS ID, after which the J&K Ration Card List will appear on your computer screen.
- Then click the link on the numbers given under the different columns such as BPL, AAY, PHH to check more detailed specific data.
J&K Ration Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
Who launched the J&K Ration Card 2021?
J&K Ration Card 2020 launched by Jammu and Kashmir state government.
What is the official site to check J&K New Ration Card List?
The official site to check J&K New Ration Card List is jk.epds.nic.in/JK/epds
What is the Time limit to receive the J&K Ration Card 2021?
All the applicants can submit the J&K Ration Card online application form and new ration cards would be issued within 15 days of submission of application. However, in certain cases, one month time is required to issue a new ration card.
Is there any application fee for the J&K Ration Card 2021?
There is no need to pay money for the application of the J&K Ration Card 2021. However, applicants can collect their ration card from the concerned authorities on payment fo the Rs 5/- per copy.