Jammu & Kashmir Land Records”Jamabandi Nakal
Jammu and Kashmir revenue department is responsible for land reforms settlement operations and production of that means a record of rights recovery of areas of land revenue.The state revenue department works as a nodal agency for the acquisition of land. The state government of Jammu and Kashmir is conducting assistance and providing relief and rehabilitation measures for the development of different types of projects related to land.In this article we will update you regarding jamabandi nakal jammu carefully.
The Jammu Kashmir administration department decided to make the land records online for the local citizens of Jammu Kashmir so that they will get a copy of their land records from the internet directly.The administration concerned departments of Jammu Kashmir,will ensure that the land holders can give their land records copy like jamabandi, girdaWari, mutation records from any revenue department officer.The digitisation project of land records related with such functions data entry, digitisation of map of Jammu and Kashmir, old records management of revenue department, development of web-based GIS, etc.
Purpose of J&K land records:
There are various functions of revenue department in Jammu Kashmir given below:
- The concerned departments can update, preserve and maintain land records.
- You need to recover all relevant records like loans, advances, outstanding declaration as arrears.
- By the acquisition for public purposes, the government will make arrangements of land records.
- The concerned authorities will manage for disaster and delivery of incentives.
- The state government authorities will arrange rehabilitation and relief camps for assisting the common public.
Overview Of jamabandi nakal jammu
|Name||Jammu & Kashmir land Records|
|Launched by||Jammu & Kashmir Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of J&K|
|Objective||Providing online records|
Details of bhulekh jammu and kashmir
As per the record of the review act of Jammu and Kashmir state the land records are maintained and preserved in Jammu and Kashmir.Recently, the revenue department of Jammu Kashmir regulates the following documents are listed below:
- Records of rights (ROR):When the records of rights are prepared at the time of operation that is known as records of rights. The necessary documents of records of rights are owner name,tenants, rates of land, payment due, area measurement, etc.
- Jamabandi:It is an amendment record of rights.On the other hand, the most vital details of this jamabandi contains land, tenant holder, rent amount , paid land revenue, etc.
- Girdawari:This document is called a harvest inspection. This system is conducted two times in a year.
- Mutation register:This registration system contains things like village name, tehsil name, district name,date of issue of the document, etc.
How to Check land records Jamabandi Nakal online
- First, as an applicant you have to take an application form from the official website of the financial commissioner revenue of Jammu Kashmir.
- Then, you have to tap on the download form submission on the website after that to get a copy of jamabandi.
- On the next landing page you can click on the application form of jamabandi.
- After completing the fill up of applications, you will take a printout.
- After that you have to submit the application online and then you will accept a copy of jamabandi.
bhulekh jammu and kashmir