MP Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra|Madhya Pradesh Mahatma Gandhi gramin Seva Kendra|Mahatma Gandhi Grameen Seva Centers|
Madhya Pradesh State government started a new scheme named Madhya Pradesh Mahatma Gandhi gramin Seva Kendra. This scheme is mainly begun for the common people. The state government will provide this digital India scheme services to the citizens of the state.Through the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra, the Madhya Pradesh government is trying to provide all the services of the plans to the people of the state. Basically, the Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra is more convenient for those people who are living in villages.The government will inform the people regarding all the government schemes and plans.
To give the people on the government and non-government services, Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra is apt for rural areas people. MGGSK is under every Gram Panchayat Basic.The rural areas people are getting more scope for gram panchayat centre and they are not facing any problem without visiting government officials regularly to have any information related to the scheme.
MP Grameen Seva Kendra CSC
Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra mainly works for the rural areas people. To provide them all the government and non-government services. MGGSK center is working with every gram panchayat Basic. Because of gram panchayat center, the rural peoples are easily getting the opportunity and not suffer from visiting government offices regularly to get any information.
|Madhya Pradesh Scheme
|Name of scheme
|Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra
महात्मा गांधी ग्रामीण सेवा केंद्र
|B2C, B2B, G2C
Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra
Madhya Pradesh State government wishes to connect all the peoples digitally. Almost 23,000 Gram Panchayats and their pupils are associated with the services. There are many state and Central government services, these are mentioned below-
- Exam result
- Air tickets
- Payment service
- Core Banking
- MP caste Certificate
- Land Records
- Services available:-
- PAN card
- Voter card
- Birth certificate
- Banking services
- Land records
- Rail Ticket
- Bus tickets
- Air ticket
Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra Benefits:-
- This scheme is available for religious people in their villages.
- Anyone can book their bus, railway and air tickets.
- Applicants must have the Ayushman Bharat health card for getting facilities.
- On the other hand, Madhya Pradesh state people can take an advantage from this scheme for their benefits.
- Under the first phase of Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra, almost 5,000 centres were opened for common people.
- Beneficiaries should have an electricity bill and Pradhan Mantri awas Yojana card.
- Beneficiaries will get an opportunity to use the computer freely.
Key highlights of the scheme:–
If you want to see all features and highlights of the rural service centre, you will get that it is very much vital for rural area people. List of key highlights of Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra mentioned below-
- The scheme will provide financial support to those people who are staying in villages.
- There are many services which are perfect for the block and Gram Panchayat Department.
- Most of the people in the rural areas will not be able to understand the law enforcement but the scheme will help them to get access services directly.
- On the other hand, beneficiaries will get the helpline number which is provided by the Gramin Seva Kendra authorities.
- Now applicants will not need to visit the government offices for verification.
- All processes are very convenient and simple.
- There are many candidates who are willing to work as Gramin Seva Kendra and then we can apply for getting this opportunity.
- In other words,the candidates qualifications will be verified after scrutiny and then they can open Mahatma Gandhi rural service centre.
Salient features of Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra:-
- All rural people can take the benefits without any delay.
- On the other hand,as an applicant you will get all facilities which are available now in villages.
- Important documents to apply for the scheme:-
- Education certificate
- Voter ID cards
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Bank passbook
- Police verification
Some vacancies under this scheme:-
- District coordinator
- Janpad coordinator
- Assistant project incharge
- Hr and Admin coordinator.
Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra Application procedure:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra.
- Then,you can select the register option out of career, register, login.
- When you tap on the register, a new page will display in front of you on the screen and you have to fill in the basic details.
- After filling online details, your registration process is done successfully.
- If you can crack the interview,then you will have the services.
Frequently Asked Question
What is mahatma gandhi gramin seva kendra?
MG-GSK is web portal where all the information of government and non-government services. Like G2C ,B2C ,C2C services is provided.
Who started Mahatma Gandhi Gramin seva Kendra for the first time?
Madhya Pradesh government has started this service first time. It established to make this more useful for the rural areas peoples who can easily get the all opportunities. All the other state government are also planning to start this service.
Minimum amount for establishment of MGGSK?
For the establishment of MG-GSK, there is no amount required. You can start this without any investment.
After starting महात्मा गांधी ग्रामीण सेवा केंद्र, what monthly salary is given by the government regular basis?
Right now no any notification is announced by the government related to the monthly salary of the village level enterpriser.
What is full form of CSC?
CSE stands for common service centre. It provides a service centre which serve all the common services.
What are the difference between a common service centre and grameen Seva Kendra?
Both are different in providing services according to level. Common service centre will provide services of Central Government scheme. While Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra will provide services related to scheme of state government.