The Himachal Pradesh government has launched an online portal named Bhumi Bhulekh Himachal Pradesh to provide benefits to the local citizens.In this article we will get all information regarding himbhoomi Bhulekh Himachal Pradesh,Himachal Pradesh Jamabandi imitation, shajra nasb, Land map online, etc.On the other hand, in this article we will update you step by step information of HimachalPradesh land records manual online carefully.Under this portal, you can view the jio map of Himachal Pradesh and you can take a copy of your Jamabandi easily.
In other words, the Himachal Pradesh government has begun another portal to contribute towards the beginning of digitisation in India.Himachal Pradesh has digitised its land records and citizens can access the same using the revenue department’s online portal ‘Himbhoomi’. Mentioned below are steps to check the land records on the portal.
Highlights of BhuNaksha HP Portal
|BhuNaksha HP, भू नक्शा हिमाचल प्रदेश
|राजस्व विभाग, हिमाचल प्रदेश
|आरम्भ की गई
|हिमाचल प्रदेश सरकारी योजनाएं
|राज्य के लोग
|भू अभिलेख, नक्शा देखने की प्रकिया
|भूमि रिकॉर्ड, भू नक्शा ऑनलाइन उपलब्ध कराना
|हिमाचल प्रदेश सरकारी योजनाएं
Objective of Himachal Pradesh land record:
We have shared all the details of Himachal Pradesh land records on the portal so the people of the state will not need to go to the government offices. From the beginning of this portal, farmers visited government offices to get a copy of the land map, Jamabandi, which lost both time and energy.
As of now, under the digital India program all arrangements are made to finish all the revenue related works online. This online portal will help you to reduce corruption as well and you can apply online sitting at your home.
Benefits of the online facility of HP Bhu Naksha
Citizens will not now have to visit the Patwari office for agricultural land-related information.
The introduction of this portal would save people both time and money. In addition to this, it would also aim to curb black marketing.
All land records can be accessed by simply entering your account number on the online portal.
This would minimize cases of corruption and abuse in government offices affecting farmers.
In about twelve districts, you can get information about land maps from anywhere in the state.
Uses of Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights
The following are some of the essential purposes of Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights (ROR-1B):
- In Himachal Pradesh, ROR is used to check the ownership of an ancestral land or any other land.
- Extracts of ROR can be used to get details of land type, and the variety of activities carried out on land.
- Himachal Pradesh ROR(Jamabandi) is a vital document to obtain information regarding an agricultural aspect of the land and its surrounding areas
- ROR (Jamabandi) is required at Registrar’s office when sale transaction of land (mutation) is being done.
- Himachal Pradesh record of rights is one of the mandatory documents to raise farm creditor to apply for the loan from a bank.
- The court may needs land records proofs in case of any civil litigation. Extract of ROR can be produced for this purpose.
- It is crucial to check the property card of the seller and ensure ownership of the area while buying land in Himachal Pradesh,
- Buyer has to verify the ownership of the land (ROR-1B) on which the flat is constructed while purchasing a flat
Attributes in Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights
The Himachal Pradesh Records of Rights (ROR extract)contains the following details about land or property.
- Changes in ownership
- Nature and limits of owner’s rights and conditions
- Mutation numbers
- Type of irrigation (such as Irrigated kind or Rainfed nature)
- Type of soil (agricultural or non-agricultural)
- Survey number of the land
- Area of the earth – fit for cultivation
- Details of charges of attachment and decrees as per the order of the civil court or revenue authorities
- Details of pending loans for buying seeds, pesticides or fertilisers
- Details about the type of crops planted in the last cultivating season
- If any aspects of pending litigations
- The field in possession of landholder and the classification of each area are entered from the Dag Chitha
- Aspects of tax paid or unpaid
- Details of the loan taken by the owner
How to check a copy of land information on this portal?
If you want to know regarding Jamabandi through Himachal Pradesh land records portal you will have to follow some steps listed below:
- First you have to go to the official website of the revenue department of Himachal Pradesh.
- Then,you will see a new web page in front of you.
- On the landing page of the website, you have to choose the following details:
- Jamming year.
- After inputting all the details,you have to fill the captcha code given in the picture.
- You will have to click on the ok button.
- That a copy of Jama Bundi will be appeared in front of you and you will get all relevant information related to land from here.
How to check maps online?
To watch the jio map of your land in Himachal Pradesh you need to follow a few steps given below:
- You have to visit the official website of Bhu Naksha in Himachal Pradesh.
- Then, a new home page will appear in front of you.
- After that you have to choose the following details:
- After inputting all details you can get complete information on the land map Himachal Pradesh.
- After clicking on the map report you will get more information related to the HP geo-map.
How to get copies of land records offline in Himachal Pradesh?
You will have to visit the tehsil office of your district to get an authorised copy of the land record you are seeking. The copy will be issued after paying a nominal fee.
What is shajra nasab?
In Himachal Pradesh, shajra nasab is the details of land ownership transfer.
How to get copies of land records online in Himachal?
Visit the Himbhoomi portal to get online details.