MP E Uparjan Online Apply | mpeuparjan.nic.in Portal:MP E Uparjan 2022:MP E Uparjan
We all know that the federal government has planned to set up a goal for increasing the earnings of farmers by 2023. Keeping this in mind, Madhya Pradesh concerned authorities have started the MPE procurement portal.In this article, today we are going to share with you a new scheme named MP E uparjan 2022-23.You will get all vital information about MPE earning online portals objective,advantages, utility, list of documents, and registration process from this article.
If you want to know more information related to the e-Procurement portal then you will have to read this article till the tip.MP E uparjan 2020-21 has been published for a group of farmers and cooperatives societies. The registration process of this portal has been started for the farmers of the state who want to promote the crop in the Kharif season.All the interested and eligible farmers of the state who want to promote their crops and they can register on this portal. Last 12 months many farmers have faced several issues.
MP E uparjan 2022-23.
But this month the Madhya Pradesh state government authorities have made the power of accessibility so that the farmers can get all registration forms on this portal with the help of an internet connection. The farmers of the state will be able to register themselves on this e-procurement portal.
MP EUparjan 2022 Updates
The registration process for procurement has been completed already. Now the announcement of crop procurement is yet to be announced on an official basis by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh state, Mr. Shivraj Singh Chauhan. He will give away the information on an official platform as soon as it is announced by the higher authorities. After that, all the farmers can come along with their sale crop at the respective mandis at the allotted time period.
The state government will regulate the crop purchase at the prescribed selling points (mandis). Earlier, various district mandis were responsible to do the application on the E-Uparjan. But the government has moved the complete process online for this year. So, the willing applicants could do the registration by themselves as well.
MP E Uparjan Portal
|Name of Scheme||MP E Uparjan|
|in Language||एमपी ई – उपार्जन|
|Launched by||Madhya Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmer of State|
|Major Benefit||State Farmer Sell agricultural produce of rabi season and Earn Money at MSP|
|Scheme Objective||Provide MSP Sell Price of Rabi Fasal|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
List of essential documents:-
The following documents are required to register on this MP E uparjan portal-
- Aadhaar card
- Recent passport size photograph
- Bank passbook details
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Domicile certificate
- Candidates composite-id
- Loan book.
MP E Uparjan Eligibility Criteria
- All farmers of Madhya Pradesh can register through their Aadhaar card number and Samagra ID.
- If you do not have a Samagra ID, then you cannot register on this portal, for that you must first apply for Samagra ID.
- It is mandatory to have Aadhaar or a complete ID for registration.
- It is mandatory to have a mobile number for registration on Madhya Pradesh e- procurement portal 2020-21 .
- To complete this registration process, your mobile number must be linked to Aadhaar.
Rabi Crop Price List Minimum Support Prices (MSP)-2022
These are the prices for the first phase of the Rabi Crop Procurement 2022-23.
|Support Prices for 2022-23||MSP 2022 (INR)|
- Individual farmers can register through their computer while sitting at home.
- All keen farmers of the state can get advantages from the scheme.
- The state farmers can take advantage by downloading the app on the computer.
- This portal saves time and energy for everyone.
- Farmers can promote wheat on the minimal assist worth and they will have to present 3 dates this time so that he will take the grain to the procurement heart.
- On the other hand, state farmers will sell their wheat, onion curry at the best prices. The price rate will be fixed by the government.
- The registration process is more convenient via this portal.
- However, the applicants can view the details of the particular crops last year.
Steps before MP E Uparjan 2022 registration process:-
Any farmers must apply for the composite before registration. Without composite-id, none can register to the MP E uparjan portal. The Aadhar card is an essential document for every registration of the portal.
A mobile number is mandatory for the process of verification. The mobile number must be linked to your Aadhar card number.
How to MP E Uparjan register online on this portal?
If you want to register on MP E uparjan portal, then it vital to comply with the registration process given below-
- First of all, you will have to go to the official website of MP e-procurement through the aforementioned link.
- After that, you will go to the homepage of the MP e uparjan portal.
- Tap on the Rabi 2020-21 option.
- From the list, you will have to choose the Kishan registration application for Ravi earning a year.
- Then, you will go to the registration application page.
- After filling in all your details, you have to read the manual instruction properly.
- You can proceed with the application form.
- After this, you will have to input the farmer code and mobile number in the given fields.
- You need to tap on the search button.
- The next step will be to input all your details such as Bank account number, name, etc.
- You will view all details before submitting the application form.
- Tap on the submit button.
- The application number and acknowledgment number will be opened in front of you on the device screen.
- It will be required for future reference.
Procedure to Login SSSM ID on Euparjan Portal
Let us see the online procedure to Login into the euparjan portal. Click on the below link to Login to the portal with your SSSM ID and Password.
Click Here to redirect to the Login Page of E-Uparjan, as shown below.
- The applicant can enter the Samagra ID , Password and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Login Button.
Madhya Pradesh E-uparjan Portal FAQ’s
What are the mandatory requirements to register on the MP e-Procurement Portal?
The applicant farmers should have Samagra ID and Aadhaar Number for getting registered on the E-Uparjan Portal.
Are the bank details necessary for the farmers to register on the MP E-Uparjan Portal?
Yes, the applicants should produce the bank details to register on the MP E- Uparjan Portal.