Uttar Pradesh State government has taken an initiative named Uttar Pradesh mukhyamantri Kanya sumangala Yojana 2022.This scheme is a conditional cash transfer scheme to enable social security to a girl child and he development.Applicants can apply online by filling up the registration form of UP CM Kanya sumangala Yojana 2022.Yogi Adityanath led Uttar Pradesh government has planned to adopt various measures and incentive programs to boost female education and welfare of girl children and to ensure they females in the state have a great future for them.
The government will launch ‘Kanya Sumangla Yojana’ which aims to encourage the birth of daughters in the state and also promote female education. CM Yogi Adityanath will be launching the scheme on that date. Under this, total benefit of up to Rs 15,000 will be given for a maximum of six times, until the daughter reaches the inter-level at school.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana 2022
up for Kanya Sumangala Yojana online registration. The government has also kept a budget of Rs 1,200 crores in the current financial year. Eligible people can apply online via website by filling their daughter’s details online.Kanya Sumangala yojana will provide a fund worth Rs 15000 to every family where a girl child is born. The amount will be released to the family in a phased manner.Kanya Sumangala scheme has been designed in a way that the parents will have to take proper care of the girl child with respect to her health and education and other aspects, in order to get the benefit.
Key points of Kanya Sumangala Yojana UP
|Name of Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangala Scheme|
|Launch By||Shri Yogi adtiya nath Ji|
|Run by||Ministry of Women & Child Development , Uttar pardesh|
Mukhyamantri Kanya Sumangla Yojna will be implemented in six stages:
- The girl child born on or after April 1, 2019 will be benefited with Rs 2,000 (one time).
- The girl child who has received full immunization and is not born before April 1, 2019 will be given Rs 1,000 (one time)
- The girl child who has enrolled in Standard 1 during the current acedemic year will be benefited with Rs 2,000.
- The girl child who has enrolled in Standard 6 during the current academic year will be benefitted with Rs 2,000.
- The girl child who has enrolled in Standard 9 during the current academic year will be benefitted with Rs 3,000.
- The girl who has passed standard 10/12 and has enrolled into a bachelor’s degree/ at least two years of certified diploma course, in the current academic year will be benefitted with Rs 5,000.
Benefits of the scheme:-
PM Kanya sumangla Yojana is a condition and money transfer scheme which revolves around the aim of supplements of the girl child in Uttar Pradesh.
- This scheme will help financial aid to the guardians for the benefit of two girls from a single-family.giving financial assistance to the girl child.
- Assist the girls of Uttar Pradesh state after completing their education.to set up an equal sex ratio, eradicate female foeticide, and develop positive thinking.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- only two daughters in a family can avail of the scheme.
- Accounts can be started within six months of the birth of the girl child.
- The family income should not exceed rupees 3 lakh.
- Adopted girl children can be benefited from this scheme.
- In case there is a third girl child in a family who can enrol her name for the scheme.
List of essential documents:-
- Guardians Aadhar card.
- Ration card.
- Bank Passbook.
- Income certificate.
- Recent passport size photographs of the parents and girl child.
- For adopting a girl child, an adoption certificate should be submitted.
How to Kanya Sumangala Yojana Online Registration?
To enrol your daughter name on the scheme, you need to follow step by step guidelines for opening an account to get benefit from the scheme. You can apply kanya sumangala Yojana online.
- First, you have to visit the official website of this portal.
- In the citizen service portal tab, you need to click on the apply here option.
- Users input their login ID password and then click on the sign-in option.
- If you are a new user, you should read the terms and conditions and then click on" I agree" to sign up.
- You have to fill up the registration form and then click on send OTP to e- verify.
- On the next home page, you can verify by entering the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- After this, you will log in to the website by inputting your ID and password.
- Then, you can feel the Kanya sumangala Yojana registration form with all necessary documents and details.
- After that, you will click on the submit button.