Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh Mr Jai Ram Thakur launched a new portal named HP my government portal. Himachal Pradesh my government portal is a digital platform to make partnership between citizens and government with the help of some new technologies for development of India.
My gov Himachal portal enables people to connect with the government by giving their views, suggestions and discontentment. Himachal Pradesh State governments can take safety measures on constructive criticism and they will help the citizens of the state for improvement of Himachal Pradesh.
HP MyGov Portal
Himachal Pradesh my government portal has been launched for connecting directly with the chief minister of Himachal Pradesh. States citizens are able to get quick information regarding different types of policies and programmes of the government.
This Himachal my gov portal will bring transparency in the system. Step people will download it to their Android mobile phones and they can get access to their feedback and discussions to the Himachal Pradesh Government.
Himachal Pradesh Chief Minister Mr Joy Thakur stated via his app, he provides his great suggestions to build policies and programs of the general public which will be more vital and result oriented.
Himachal Pradesh himachal.mygov.in Portal
|पोर्टल का नाम||हिमाचल प्रदेश MyGov पोर्टल|
|इनके द्वारा लॉन्च किया गया||मुख्यमंत्री जयराम ठाकुर|
|लॉन्च की गयी तारीक||6 जनवरी 2020|
|लाभार्थी||हिमाचल प्रदेश के नागरिक|
himachal.mygov.in Portal Registration Latest updates:-
Government has brought another facility on this portal as we all know that the coronavirus outbreak is spreaded all over the country. Nowadays,most of the people are quite scared because they don’t know how to overcome this worst situation. It has been growing rapidly day by day.
Anyone can send his or her suggestions to the government through this portal. However,it will be beneficial for the citizens of the state. In addition to that, sending a suggestion last date is 5th April 2020 on this portal.
An overview of the portal:-
- Name of the portal – Himachal Pradesh my gov portal.
- Initiated by – Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur.
- Launch date – 6 January 2020.
- Beneficiary- Himachal Pradesh citizens.
- Official website- http://himachal.mygov.in/.
- Group-your interest topic.
- Work- Do internal and external work.
- Discussion-anyone can participate in group discussion.
- Public opinion- Be your own Boss and to be a part of public opinion.
- Blog-you will have to read regarding the latest activities of any government policies and programmes.
- Talk- you can listen to good governance schemes.
Himachal Pradesh MyGov Portal Registration process:-
Eligible and interested beneficiaries can lodge their complaints directly to the HP my government portal and if they wish to reach the chief minister’s and group, work, public opinion, blog and special discussion, they can be a part of nation building.
If you wish to get databases, then you can register yourself after visiting the official website and you can verify all details on the portal.
You need to follow the following simple procedures are as follows-
- First of all, you will have to go to the official website of mygov of Himachal Pradesh.
- Then, a new home plate will appear in front of you on the screen.
- On the landing page of the website, there is an option “register“ will open before you.
- Next page will open in front of you on the computer screen. You will register on Facebook ,Google, Twitter, LinkedIn with the help of your social media profile or through sms.
- You will have to make new accounts and then input your details such as applicants name, email , mobile number, etc.
- After that, your new account will be made.
- You will see a new user login in and login page.
- If you want to log in then you will go to the home page after that, tap on the login option.
- Now the login form will appear before you on the next page.
- Finally, the registration process will be finished successfully.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone number: 0177-2628915.
- Email id: email@example.com.
- Phone number: 0177-2628915.