hssc one time registration portal:haryana one time registration portal:one time registration portal haryana login:one time registration haryana
The Haryana state government launched a one time registration portal at onetimeregn.haryana.gov.in. This portal is for those candidates who wish to apply online for group c or d posts.A common eligibility test will be conducted for government jobs.The result of the state has been published by Haryana staff selection commission would be valid for 3 years.Haryana state common eligibility test is mandatory from 2022 to get placement in group c and d posts of Haryana staff selection commission.
All the candidates in Haryana state who wish to appear for CET for entrance in government jobs can apply at a new one time registration portal.You can fill application form online at 8 SSC. A one time registration portal is mandatory for upcoming jobs in the government sector.The weightage under the socio economic criteria will not be exceed than 10% for group d posts and 5% for group c posts.
Haryana One Time Registration Portal
|Name of Organisation
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission
|Name of System
|HSSC One Time Registration
|Group C & Group D
|Application Form Start Date
|12th January 2022
|Official Web Page
one time registration portal haryana eligibility test:-
- Haryana staff selection commission will conduct the common eligibility test for candidates who are registering on the portal for group c and group d and non-ga teaching posts.
- The Haryana CET will be enhanced up to 3years.
- The selection of candidates for HSSC group d posts will be completed on the basis ofCET merit,related with socio-economic criteria and work experience.
- What is the application fees for filling HSSC one time registration form?
There are two different categories of the application fees. General/Reserved-Rs.500/-
Haryana One Time Registration Portal
- Start Date to Apply Online – 12 January 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31 March 2022
Integration of one time registration portal with parivar pehchan Patra:-
- The Haryana government can integrate this one time registration portal with parivar pehchan Patra (PPP).
- As an applicant,when you fill the registration form, parivar pehchan Patra will generate the details of candidates family members.
- Applicants who do not have their parivar pehchan Patra,you will get it prepared from a nearby authorised centre.
- The Haryana state government has issued the parivar pehchan Patra to those having Haryana domicile only.
- The Haryana state government has thought that they will provide a domicile certificate to those living in Haryana for the last 5years;it is valid up to 15years.
Haryana One Time Registration Portal:hssc one time registration portal
you need to follow the following procedure to apply online for government jobs at Haryana staff selection commission one time registration portal given below-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of this portal.
- The webpage you have to enter a mobile number of candidate captcha code and then tap on the login button as shown here.
- Input the one-time password Saint on candidates registered mobile number and hit on the submit button.
- Now you can read the instructions carefully before filling the application form at Haryana staff selection commission one time registration portal.
- You will have to click the "I agree" checkbox and then hit the submit button.
- Applicants can enter the resident details,Parivar pehchan Patra (ppp),family ID, candidates basic details and then tap on the save draft button.
- Applicants will proceed to filling the application form at Haryana staff selection commission one time registration portal and then need to click on the submit button to complete the registration process for Haryana CET exam.
- This HSSC CET exam is now mandatory for group c, group d post and registration must be only one time at Haryanal one time registration portal.
HSSC One Time Registration FAQ’s
Who can apply on the One Time Registration portal of Haryana State?
The applicants who completed class 10th and class 12th can apply and register on the Haryana State One Time Registration Portal.
What are the vacancies that come under the One Time Registration Process of Haryana?
The applicants can make their registrations for Group C, Group D and Non-Gazetted vacancies on the One Time Registration Portal.
What is the last date of Online Registrations on the One Time Registration Portal of Haryana?
The applicant candidates will have to submit their registrations on or before 31st March 2022.