There are various scholarships in Bihar. But now, this Bihar scholarship has been launched by the government of Bihar. In this article, we will share the relevant information about the Bihar scholarship application online.The chief minister of Bihar launched this scholarship scheme for all students. In this scheme where you can apply to the Bihar scholarship list. On the other hand, you can check eligibility criteria and application status under this new scheme.
Bihar government implemented a good education system. The main aim of this program is to give various types of benefits to the students who are economically backward class in India.The Government of Bihar will assist many students to earn good education and employment opportunities. They can do complete their studies without taking any financial burden.Bihar Scholarship 2021 The scheme has been initiated for the backward and economically backward caste. With the Scholarship, students will not only get good educational opportunities.
Bihar scholarship 2021-22
The Government of Bihar and other private organisations together offer a number of scholarships for meritorious and underprivileged students of the state.The state government is now providing many scholarship schemes to the poor family of the state who is financially not so strong and by providing such scholarship to the students of reserved category and the government is trying to educate them and wanted to add them in the mainstream category so that they can tantamount with other people.
Details Of Bihar Scholarship
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Bihar State|
Bihar scholarship 2021 List of scholarship:
The following mention list is available in the Bihar scholarship program. These would be:
- St and sc post-matric scholarship.
- Post-Matric School for BC-EBC.
- Chief Minister Kanya utthan yojna.
- Chief Minister Kanya intermediate.
- Mukhyamantri Medha vriti yojna ( 10+2)
- Mukhyamantri Balak/Balika protsahan yojna
- Pre matric scheme for other backward classes.
- Professional scheme
- Pre-examination Training Centre
- Examination fees reimbursement.
- The applicant must be a resident of the state of Bihar.
- The candidate should be studying in a post metric class.
- An aspirant should be studying a recognized post matriculation or post-graduation course.
- As an applicant, you must belong to the backward class and EBC category.
- On the other hand, the annual income will not exceed 1.5 lakh.
- The candidate should be studying in the state or central accredited school.
- In other words, two male candidates of a family are eligible for getting the scholarship.
- In case, if you will get the scholarship from any other institution, they will not be entitled to this scholarship.
List of documents needed:
Four documents will be required for this scheme. These are given below:
- Education certificate
- Caste certificate
- Residential proof
- Admission evidence
Amount Of Incentives
|All 10+2 school and I.A/ISC/I.Com and other courses||INR 2000/-|
|Graduation or equivalent to BA/BSC/B.Com||INR 5000/-|
|Post-graduation or equivalent to MA/MSC/MCOM||INR 5000/-|
|For engineering/medical/law/technical courses(Except agriculture)||INR 15000/-|
How to Bihar scholarship 2021-22″Apply Online Application Form
- At first, you have to click on the link (https://scholarship.gov.in/).
- After that, you will click on state scheme options on the menu bar.
- Then, you can choose the state.
- Application details will have appeared on your screen.
- After this, you will have to click on apply.
- You have to fill the application form.
- Then, you can attach the documents mentioned above.
- After completing the application form, you need to Click on the submit button.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website.
- On the landing page, you will input all relevant information.
- After that, you will have to click on the register button.
- Then, you will complete registration yourself.
- You will apply for the scholarship by clicking the login option with your credentials.
- After this, you will need to click on the apply option.
To check the application status you have to follow the following steps:-
- Click on the Application Status link given here
- Enter the information asked
- Click on search
Bihar Scholarship – QnA
Q. Where can a student find relevant details of Bihar scholarships?
The students can refer to the National Scholarship Portal or the official government website of Bihar state to get relevant information about Bihar scholarships.
Q. When is the Bihar scholarship for SC/ST/BC/EBC students announced?
The Government of Bihar offers Post-Matric scholarship SC/ST/BC/EBC students in the month of January and March.
Q. How many Post-Matric scholarships are disbursed to students every year by Bihar state government?
A total of 3 lakh students get benefitted through the post-matric scholarships offered by the Bihar state government.
Q. How can a student apply for Post-Matric Scholarships for SC/ST/BC/EBC candidates?
The applications for Post-Matric Scholarships for SC/ST/BC/EBC candidates are invited through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) every year. For the academic year 2018-19, the application deadline was in the month of March. To apply for these scholarships, the students have to visit the official website of NSP and register. Once registered, the applicants have to log in to proceed with the application process. Fill in all required details and upload the necessary documents before submitting the scholarship application form.
Q. How can a student apply for the chief minister scholarship scheme?
To apply for the Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme, the students need to visit the Edudbt portal of Bihar Government.