E Kalyan Bihar Scholarship 2022|E Kalyan Bihar 10th pass 2022|E Kalyan Matric Scholarship Bihar|E Kalyan Matric Scholarship
The Bihar state government has launched a news web portal named E-kalyan Bihar for the citizens of the state. Bihar state welfare department supervises e-kalyan Bihar web portal.On the other hand, scheduled caste, Scheduled Tribes and backward categories of the state will get the benefit from the e-kalyan Bihar scheme and the Scholarship
All interested and eligible candidates will apply registration or application through the official website of the scheme. The major objective of the e-kalyan Bihar scheme is to implement and disbursement of the scheme and scholarship schemes.
We will share a brief information about e-kalyan Bihar 2022 Scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, key features, application status ,application procedure and many more.
E Kalyan Bihar Scholarship
E-kalyan Bihar scholarship website portal is e-kalyan.bih.nic.in. All applicants who want to apply online and they can download official notification as well as read all eligibility criteria and application process respectively.In other words, we will get information and updates of Chief Minister kanya utthan Yojana, UP girl child incentive scheme and various schemes and these are launched by the state government of Bihar.
Bihar Scholarship 2022
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Bihar State|
Key highlights of the scheme:-
- Scheme name- e-kalyan Bihar.
- Announced by- The Welfare Department scheduled tribe, scheduled caste minority and backward classes.
- Beneficiaries- SC,ST and OBC of Bihar students.
- Public welfare scheme- Kanya utthan Yojana,Balika Protsahan Yojana.
- Names of the scholarship- Backward class civil service incentives Scheme, Chief Minister Minority Hostel Grant Scheme.
- Objective of the scheme – giving financial support to SC/ ST/ OBC students.
- Under the scheme- state government.
- State name- Bihar.
- Post category-Scheme/Yojana.
- Official website- e-kalyan.bih.nic.in, edudbt.bih.nic.in.
- Launching year of the scheme- 2019.
- Mode of application-online.
The Eligibility criteria for the post-matric scholarship for backward classes and economically backward classes are given below:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Bihar State.
- The applicant must be studying in a post-matric class.
- An Applicant must be studying a recognized post-matriculation or post-secondary course.
- The applicant must belong to the category of backward class and EBC category.
- The annual income of the family may not exceed 1.5 lakhs.
- The applicant must be studying in the state or central accredited institution.
- If any students have cleared any course with the scholarship then he/she is not entitled to any other equivalent course.
- Only two male applicants of a family are eligible for the scholarship.
- If any of the students are already getting scholarships from any other institution, then they are not entitled to this scholarship
- If any of the candidates who after clearing one stage of education and are studying in the same stage of education in a different subject such as after I.A or B.Com after B.A or M.A in other subjects will not be eligible.
List of documents to apply online for the scheme:–
The following documents are needed to apply for the e-kalyan Bihar scholarship.
- Aadhar card (UIDAI Card).
- Income certificate.
- Academic qualification certificate.
- 10th and 12th marksheet.
- Caste certificate.
- Voter ID card.
- Domicile certificate.
- Bank account details.
- Mobile number.
List Of Bihar Scholarship 2022
The following list of scholarships are available in Bihar state:-
- Post matric scholarship for BC-EBC
- ST and SC Post Matric Scholarship
- Chief Minister KanyaUtthanYojna (Graduation)
- Chief Minister Kanya Intermediate
- Mukhyamantri MedhaVritiYojna (Madhyamika +2)
- MukhyamantriBalak/Balika ProtsahanYojna
- Other Backward Classes Pre-Matric (Scholarship) Scheme
- Other Backward Classes Post-Graduation Scholarship Scheme
- Professional scholarship
- Pre-Exam Training Center
- Examination fee reimbursement
- Chief Minister’s extremely backward class meritorious scheme
- Chief Minister Backward Class Meritocracy Scheme
How to E Kalyan Bihar apply online?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of e-kalyan Bihar.
- On the landing page of the website,you have to press on the link for link 1 for students registration and login only.
- A Registration page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- Now you can input the essential details such as name, father or husband name, date of birth, gender, Aadhar number and other information if any.
- Input captcha code and press on the register button.
- After completing the successful registration you can get a login ID.
- You can use login ID and password for applying online application to save these details.
- You can review your application form before submission.
- Tap on the submit button for final submission.
E Kalyan Bihar Application Status
To check the application status you have to follow the following steps:-
- Go to the official website, of E Kalyan
- The home page will appear before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on view application status
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your registration number
- Now you have to click on search
- Application status will be on your computer screen
Payment Done Information
To check your payment information you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here
- Now Click on the Payment Information
- Enter the information asked
- Click on view
|Apply Online||Link 1 || Link 2|
|Applicant Status||Click Here|
|Verify Name and Account Details||Click Here|
|District wise total summary list||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|