Bihar Ration Card List 2021|Bpl list bihar
Bihar has launched a new online portal of ration card list recently for individuals. The concerned authorities have started theofficial website of the meals sector. If you want to see your new ration card list, you will see this online via mobile phone or pc at residence. Through the online portal, you will be able to know more relevant information about the new ration card list 2021.Ration card acts as an identity card. Please read the text intimately till the end.
Bihar state has almost 18.40 lakh ration cardholders.All the beneficiaries can do ration card check from the website for official purposes.All the citizens who have made fresh registration for ration card can now search Bihar Ration Card details by name and print their ration card in PDF format. Bihar govt. has made this list public to make the process of finding name easier. Now candidates can search their name in the APL BPL List.
Bihar Ration Card List
|Article Category||Bihar Ration Card List|
|Responsible Authority||Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar|
|Department||The Food and Consumer Protection Department|
epds.bihar.gov.in 2021 Types of the card
Bihar State Food and Civil Supplies Corporation limited managed this task in the right way. From the PDS shops, only cardholders are eligible to purchase supplies. The concerned authorities have created four types of ration card issuing for the economically backward individuals.
BPL ration card: Those people who are under the poverty line and their family income is less than Rs.24000, they will get the BPL ration card. It is a red color card.
APL ration card:Those people are eligible to get this card because they stay above the poverty line. It is a blue color ration card.
AAY ration card: Anthyodaya Anna Yojana(AAY) ration cards are issued to the bottom of the lower economic class. In other words, this ration card color is yellow.
Annapurna ration card:Old age pensioners will get this benefit from the Government of Bihar.
- Ration cardholders will get food grain through the ration card.
- It is used for various purposes.
- A ration card is useful in the electoral list.
- An individual can get wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, and other commodities at subsidized rates from the subsidized shops.
- Even though this ration card, you can get a driving license.
List of documents:
- Residential address proof
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Gas connection number
- Passport dimension image
- Mobile number
How to Check Bihar Ration Card List 2021 online?
If you wish to see your ration card list name, then you need to follow step by step procedure of the ration card list of Bihar.
- The first step is to visit the official website of this online portal.
- You will see the RCMS (Ration Card Details) of the ration card details.
- Then you can click on the features.
- Clicking the choice, you will see many districts in front of you.
- Then, you will have to choose your zila.
- You can click on it. After that, you can choose the identify tehsils.
- Then, you will notice the shopkeeper name list.
- Then, you can select the fair price shop (FPS) from the list.
- After this, you will get a ration card quantity.
- Then, you can take out the print of this page for further process.
Apply Online Bihar Ration Card Application Form 2021
- Visit the Official Website to apply for Bihar Ration Card online http://sfc.bihar.gov.in/login.htm
- On Homepage, you will see the form of Bihar Ration Card.
- By downloading this form, you will have to fill the complete information of the members of your household in it.
- Please note that a member’s name will appear only once.
- If you fill it again, your form will be considered wrong.
- While filling the Bihar Ration Card online, you must first register yourself in it.
- For which you will ask for your mobile number.
- After Filling the mobile number, an OTP number will come on your phone.
- You must fill this number at the time of your registration.
- You will enter this OTP, your registration will be completed.
- After this you will create an email ID and password.
- After this, you can fill your complete detail application form.
- By scanning together, you can apply a photo photo copy.
- After the entire process is complete, click on the submit button.
- After this, your Bihar Ration Card online form will be considered filled.
- Take out its print out and keep it with you
- Is it mandatory for me to have a ration card?No, the ration card is not a compulsory document and you can apply for it if you wish. It acts an identity proof and also allows you to avail food grains at subsided prices.
- Can the Bihar ration card be put to use in any other state of India?Right now, the PDS has no provision where one can use the Bihar ration card in any state.
- How long does it take to get a new ration card?Once you submit your application along with the documents, these will be verified. Once the verification is complete, the ration card will be issued within 15 days.