Kerala state government has taken the initiative named Kerala Sahachari scheme 2022. You can download the official notification of the scheme on the official website.If you want to encourage NCC/ NSS/SPC and CWDs ,you will get the entire details here. Kerala government has announced to launch a new government scheme named Kerala Sahachari Scheme.
Today in this piece of writing, we will share with you how you can apply online for this Kerala Sahachari scheme. The scheme NCC/ NSS units along with children with disabilities (CWDs)will be supported. On the other hand, the state social justice Department has allocated 40,000 for each district of Kerala.
Kerala Sahachari Scheme Launch Details
|Name of the scheme||Sahachari Scheme|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
|Target people||Disable children of Kerala|
The main aim of the Kerala Sahachari Scheme is to give incentives to NCC/NSS/SPC units who are working in schools which deliver support to the students with more than 40% disability in different studies as well as other extra curricular activities.
The best certificate and plaque will be provided to the three best NCC/NSS/SPC units which serve different services to the various students. For this reason,they will get an amount of rupees 40,000 each.
Kerala Sahachari Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile of the state– In order to get the assistance from the scheme the candidate has to be a domicile of Kerala.
- Candidate with disability– The scheme will work with the children with disability
- Kerala school students– The differently able must study in schools in Kerala to be eligible for the scheme.
Kerala Sahachari Scheme Required Documents
- Domicile certificate- If you want to apply you need to have domicile certificate
- School ID– The applicant must have school ID card
- Handicapped certificate- The applicant must have the certificate that states their disability.
Kerala Sahachari scheme for inspiration NCC/ NSS/SPC units helping CWDs:-
- Disability is not perfect in the way of a good career for people and it will be a major obstacle for those who are suffering from various mental and physical debilitations.
- The main task of children with disabilities is going to school and their education can be interrupted and they can’t continue their studies. For that reason, they quit their studies at that moment.
- According to the rights of persons with disabilities act 2016, all educational institutions will give inclusive education to the children with disabilities and make opportunities for equal sports and recreational activities without any further delay.
- This scheme will help to encourage the students of the state so that they will get citation and certificate for proactive NCC/NSS/ SPC units.
Kerala Sahachari Scheme 2022 Beneficiary List:-
- As an applicant, if you wish to see Sahachari Scheme list online you can easily view your name online in the beneficiary list.
- If you tap on the link, a new page will open before you from where you can choose the first year and you can see the beneficiary list.
- After that, you will have to choose the name of your district. After completing the selection process, a beneficiary list will display before you from where you will see your name in the list.
How can you download the application form?
If you wish to apply for the government scheme of Kerala government, then you can follow the following step by step guidelines given below-
- Firstly, you can visit the official website of the Kerala social justice Department.
- A new homepage of the official website will appear in front of you on the computer screen.
- You will have to tap on the “Schemes” button.
- After that, a new home page will appear before you from where you will have to hit on the link of the “Sahachari schemes for encouraging NCC/ NSS/SPC units assisting CWDs”.
- Then, you will go to the section of the document and hit on the link of Application forms Sahachari schemes for encouraging NCC/NSS/ SPC units assisting CWDs.
- After tapping the application form, it will display in front of you and you will download and fill the application form there.
Q : What is Sahachari Scheme 2022?
Ans : It is a scheme that will help the disable children who are studying in school.
Q : Where is it launched?
Ans : Kerala
Q : What will the scheme do?
Ans : The scheme will ensure disable children get inclusive education at school.
Q : Where to apply for the scheme?
Ans : Click at sjd.kerala.gov.in/