The Andhra Pradesh government has recently taken initiative regarding a new scheme in the state.This new scheme is known as AP auto driver scheme 2020 in the state of Andhra Pradesh.Almost every citizen of Andhra Pradesh has applied for the YSR vahan Mitra program from the official address of the Andhra Pradesh transport corporation.
If you want to know the status of the YSR Vahan Mitra scheme and you will go through the link get here. Applicants can view the beneficiary list or application status through this link given below.YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme or the AP Auto-driver scheme which was launched last year for the beneficiaries like auto drivers and cab drivers but now amidst the lockdown for coronavirus, the scheme has been launched again to help all of these beneficiaries among the pandemic.
The administration of Andhra Pradesh has as of late discharged the data with respect to the Auto Driver Scheme Phase 2 in the state. According to the AP Auto Driver Scheme, the taxi driver will get Rs.10000 per annum in the wake of qualifying certain qualification controlled by the legislature of Andhra Pradesh.
Highlights of AP YSR Auto Driver Scheme
|Scheme Name||AP Auto Driver Scheme / YSR Vahan Mitra Scheme|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Taxi or Cab Drivers|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance of 10000|
|Category||Andhra Pradesh Govt. Schemes|
Objective Of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
As we all know there are many auto and Cab drivers who belong to the economically weaker section. and due to their financial condition, they are not able to meet the recurring expenses of their autos and cabs. By keeping this in mind the CM of Andhra Pradesh YS Jaganmohan Reddy has relaunched the second phase of the YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme. Under the Ap Auto Driver scheme the monetary help of Rs. 10,000 per annum will be provided to the auto drivers so that they will be able to meet their expenses of repairing, Insurance, etc.
AP Auto Driver Scheme Phase 2 Installment
Under the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme, the government has provided 10000 rupees to around 2,363,43 Beneficiaries in the first year. And the second phase of this scheme the beneficiaries have increased to around 2,73,4076. Still many of the auto drivers have not applied for this scheme so the Government of Andhra Pradesh has extended the application date to 4 July 2015. And around 11,501 beneficiaries have been added with this extension. On 9th November 2020, the Government of Andhra Pradesh distributed rupees 10000 into the bank account of those 11,501 beneficiaries. And the total number of financial assistance that has been given to the beneficiaries under this scheme is around Rs. 501 crore
- As an applicant,you can check your name in the beneficiary list through online mode on the official website of Andhra Pradesh transport department.
- The Andhra Pradesh state government has elected the budget of 400 crore for the YSR vahan Mitra scheme that will be used for all eligible auto or cab drivers.
- Key highlights of the scheme:-
- As Andhra Pradesh YSR vahan Mitra scheme is beginning to consider the economical position of the auto drivers in the Andhra Pradesh state and candidates will get a good amount of financial assistance in the year for one time.
The following points are given below:
- The scheme is only forecast on the people who are driving a commercial vehicle in the state and auto rickshaw is the main component for their livelihood.
- As per the record of Andhra Pradesh government, full and beneficiaries will be covered with a sufficient amount of financial aid.
- YSR vahan Mitra scheme will deliver rupees 10000 to every cab /auto driver.
Andhra Pradesh chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched AP auto driver scheme providing benefits to the candidates who are eligible to get benefits under this particular scheme. For auto driver pension schemes, applicants who want to apply for getting it and following the eligibility criteria will be fulfilled.
- Candidates must be at the age of 18 years.
- Every candidate must be the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- All the candidates of the AP auto driver scheme should contain the BPL family such as White ration card, death card or Annapurna card.
- All the applicants must drive an auto rickshaw/taxi/ cab.
- Each applicant must have a driving licence.
List of needed documents for the AP auto driver scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- Driving licence
- White Ration card
- Legal papers of vehicles.
- Income certificate of the candidate.
- Passbook of bank.
How to apply the YSR auto driver scheme (Vahan Mitra)?
- First, applicants will have to go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh transport department.
- After that, you can click on the link named online application for financial assistance to owner cum driver.
- Clicking on this link (aptransport.org), you will get various options in front of you on the screen.
- You have to feel the details like name ration card, Aadhar number, details of the family members, cast detail, address of the candidates, bank details, vehicle details, driving licence details,etc.
- All details like application ID and other information will be regulated online that you can take the printout for future reference.
- After that you will click on the submit button.
Application Status Of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
- First, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department given here
- Look for the notice board on the homepage
- Click on the link called Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles
- A new webpage will display on your screen.
- Various options will display on your screen.
- Click on the Application Status link
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen
- Enter your Aadhaar Number and applicant ID
- Click on the submit button
- The status of the application for AP YSR auto driver Scheme will be downloaded
FAQ’s AP Vahana Mitra Scheme
What is ysr vahana mitra scheme?
Ans- Andhra pradesh state government has announced the AP Auto driver scheme.
What are the benefits of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme?
Ans- Main objective of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme financial assistance of 1,00,000 to taxi driver/ auto driver.
How to apply for YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme?
Ans- You just need to follow above mentioned steps and you can easily avail the benefits.