seva sindhu auto driver 3000″seva sindhu auto driver 3000 application”seva sindhu portal driver relief fund”seva sindhu for auto driver apply online”auto driver 3000 apply online”seva sindhu application for taxi drivers
The BS Yediyurappa government in Karnataka on Wednesday, May 19, announced a Rs 1,250 crore relief package for the state in view of the COVID-19 situation. In an official statement, the government said that under the COVID-19 relief package, it will disburse Rs 3,000 each for auto and taxi drivers and construction workers. The government has also announced Rs 2,000 for workers in the unorganized sector, like barbers, tailors, ragpickers, potters. The government has also announced Rs 10,000 per hectare for floriculture farmers under the relief package.
Karnataka Government has declared the Karnataka driver scheme for all the registered and licenced drivers due to covid-19 lockdown. Under this scheme, the Government of Karnataka is going to provide all the auto, taxi, and maxi cab drivers financial assistance of Rs 3000. The total number of beneficiaries who will benefit from this scheme is 2.10 lakh. The government is going to spend about Rs 63 crore on the Karnataka driver scheme. With the help of this scheme all the auto-rickshaw drivers, cab drivers, etc will become financially independent. If you want to apply for the Karnataka driver scheme then you are requested to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu and from there you can apply for this scheme.
auto driver 3000 karnataka how to apply online
|Name||Karnataka 5000 Rupees Lockdown Relief|
|Launched by||Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa|
|Objective||Giving the benefit of Rs 5000|
|Beneficiaries||Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Farmers, Washermen, Barbers and Auto, Cab and taxi driver and other|
how to apply taxi driver relief fund in karnataka
Benefits to Flower Growers, Fruit and Vegetable Growers For 2021
Under this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 12.73 crore to the flower growers. For this purpose, the government is going to pay Rs 10000 per hectare which is going to benefit 20,000 flower grower farmers. Through this economic package, the government is also going to allocate Rs 69 crore to the fruit and vegetable growers. The beneficiaries will get Rs 10000 per hectare which will be restricted to one hectare. This is going to provide benefits to 69000 fruit and vegetable growers.
Benefits To Construction Workers And Street Vendors For 2021
For construction workers, the government is also going to provide 3000 per worker. Only those workers who are registered with the Karnataka Building and other construction workers Welfare board will get the benefit of this scheme. The government has allocated a budget of Rs 494 crore for construction workers. Another Rs 44 crore will be allocated for the street vendors who are registered under atma nirbhar nidhi. These vendors will get Rs 2000 each. There will be around 2.20 lakh beneficiaries.
Benefits To Artists And Unorganised Sector Workers For 2021
The government is also allocated Rs 4.82 crore for artists and artists groups. Artists will get financial assistance of 3000 each. The total number of artists who will get benefits under the scheme will be 16095. All the unorganized sector workers like tailors, potters, mechanics, blacksmiths, domestic workers, etc will get Rs 2000 each for this purpose the government is going to spend ₹60.89 crores and the total number of unorganized workers who will get benefit from this scheme is 3.04 lakh.
seva sindhu application for auto drivers
- Through the scheme, the Government of Karnataka is going to provide auto, taxi and maxi cab driver financial assistance of Rs 3000
- The total number of beneficiaries who will get the benefit from this scheme is 2.10 lakh
- The government is going to spend Rs 63 crore on drivers
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 12.73 Crore and Rs 69 crore for flowers & fruit and vegetable growers respectively
- Around 10,000 per hectare will be paid by the government to the flowers & fruits and vegetable growers
- With the help of this scheme 20000 flower grower farmer will get benefit and 69000 fruit and vegetable growers farmers will get the benefit
- The government is also going to provide Ra 3000 per worker for construction workers who are registered with Karnataka building and other construction workers Welfare board
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 494 crore for construction workers
- Karnataka government has allocated Rs 44 crore for street vendors who are registered under Atma nirbhar Nidhi
- These vendors will get Rs 2000 each and around 2.20 lakh beneficiaries will get the benefit
- For artists, the government have an allocated Rs 4.82 to crore which will benefit 16095 artist
- Each artist will get Rs 3000 each
- All the unorganized sector workers will also get Rs 2000 each
- For unorganized sector workers government allocated Rs 60.89 crore for 3.04 lakh beneficiaries.
ಕೋವಿಡ್-19 ಎರಡನೇ ಅಲೆಯ ತೀವ್ರತೆಯ ಹಿನ್ನೆಲೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಆಟೋರಿಕ್ಷಾ ಚಾಲಕರು , ಟ್ಯಾಕ್ಸಿ ಚಾಲಕರು ಮತ್ತು ಮ್ಯಾಕ್ಸಿ ಕ್ಯಾಬ್ ಚಾಲಕರಿಗೆ ಪರಿಹಾರ ವಿತರಣೆ