The state government of Bihar has launched a new scheme for the farmers in the state of Bihar named Bihar Rajya fasal sahayata Yojana 2021.Through this scheme, the farmers whose crops are damaged due to natural calamities. They will get financial assistance from the Bihar Government. This scheme is the replacement of union government schemes Pradhan Mantri fasal Bima Yojana.In this article, we will share with you the Bihar Rajya fasal sahayata Yojana and its benefits, features, application procedure, and other information also.
If you want to know about this scheme properly, you will get relevant information from this article. Please read on till the end to get more updates from this article. In case, the yield rate has been reduced due to weather, the farmers will get the sum of Rs.7500 per 2.471 hectare. As a farmer, if your loss of yield rate is more than 20%, it will be delivered Rs.10, 000 per 2.471 acres.The state government of Bihar will create a fund directly towards the beneficiary bank account.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana
This game is just like insurance but the farmers will not be required to pay any amount in advance. The farmers should register Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana on the website. They can apply for the scheme while purchasing the crop in Rabi season. However, there is a lack of farmers who are badly affected by the floods,droughts, and other natural calamities for those farmers. The Bihar State Government encourages them to cultivate again. The state government has given financial assistance to the farmers.
Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana 2021 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojana (BRFSY)|
|in Hindi||बिहार राज्य फसल सहायता योजना|
|Name of Department||Cooperative Department|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Major Benefit||Relief fund : 7500 to 10,000|
|Scheme Objective||To increase the self-reliance of the farmer in the state to increase the cultivation in the state to protect it from crop damage|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Bihar|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
Objective of the Fasal Sahayata scheme:-
These schemes will help the farmers with financial assistance in the event of crop loss due to natural calamities. As an applicant, you can check Bihar fasal Bima
Features of the scheme:-
The following features are given below.
- The scheme is app for the benefits of the farming community of the Bihar state.
- The state government will provide financial assistance through the scheme.
- If the farmer real rate is less than 20% of the threshold limit he or she will accept a sum of rupees 7500 per hectare for a maximum of two hectares.
- In case of farmers loss is more than 20%, they will be incentivized with the sum of rupees 10000 per hectare for a maximum of two hectares.
- There is no restriction for the farmers who have availed loans from the banks of cooperative banks and other Gramin banks as it will cover the borrower from other agencies.
- Farmers are a respite from giving any premium as the scheme is made for distributing financial aid to the farmers.
- The applicants must be a permanent resident in the Bihar state.
- Through the scheme, those farmers can apply to get benefit from this scheme
- whose crop has been damaged due to natural hazards and bad weather.
- Ryot cultivated can apply for the scheme.
- The farmers should have landowner’s certificates.
- The cultivators must have declaration certificates.
- Nonagricultural farmers can be eligible for applying this scheme.
Documents Required for Bihar Rajya Fasal Sahayata Yojna
For landholding farmers
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile number registered with Aadhar Card
- Farmer Registration Number(which is of 13 digits)
- Bank Account related to Aadhar
- Land Possession Certificate
- Self Declaration Letter
- Photo of the Applicant
How to apply online?
- Now, we are going to describe the Bihar Rajya fasal sahayata Yojana online application
- who are willing to apply for getting benefits from the scheme.
- The state government will implement this in a short period.
- The exact procedure has not yet been launched.
- However, the state government delivers a mandate that the scheme will extend based on their registration of eligible farmers who have done their registration offline.
- The registration must be completed for the farmers. They can claim for their crops that have been damaged due to natural hazards.