West Bengal state government has launched a new scheme named yuvashree arpan yojona for the unemployed youth in the state. The primary objective of the scheme is to build the youngsters self-reliant and regulate employment opportunities for the unemployed.The beneficiary applicants will get rupees 100000 financial support from the government to start MSMEs through the scheme. Around 50,000 unemployed youth will benefit from the scheme to begin their own business.
Eligible applicants can apply for the scheme online on the official portal and register themselves for the scheme.In this article,we will share with you about yuvashree arpan yojona waiting list,eligibility criteria, benefits,application form, etc.This article will help to know the online procedures to apply for the scheme. You will get more info about this yuvashree arpan yojana from this article.
Yuvashree Arpan Yojana
The CM said that through this government scheme, financial support will be provided to 50,000 youths to help them in their own business initiatives. “This will be Yuvashree Plan II or Yuvashree Arpan,” she said, adding the effort would make youths self-sufficient.Under Yuvashree Arpan, 50,000 youths will receive financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh each for setting up an enterprise.
West Bengal yuvashree arpan scheme
|Name of the scheme||Yuvasree Arpan Scheme|
|Launched in||West Bengal|
|Launched by||Mamata Banerjee|
|Date of announcement||2013|
|Date of implementation||2013 – 2014|
|Target beneficiaries||Educated jobless applicants|
WB Yuvashree Arpan Scheme Eligibility criteria:-
To avail this yojana you need to know the following yuvashree eligibility criteria are mentioned below-
- The candidates should be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- This scheme is only apt for those candidates who are interested in opening a new business and have new ideas to make self employment.
- All those educated youth who have got the technical degree from recognised university.
- They are eligible to get this opportunity from the scheme.
- ITI degree holders and diploma degree holders in the state are also eligible for having opportunity from the Scheme.
- The candidates must not have any criminal history on their name.
The required documents are to be furnished along with the application form.
- Address proof (valid passport, utility bill, property tax bill, etc.) of the applicant.
- Identity proof (PAN card, Aadhar card, etc.) of the applicant.
- Copy of higher secondary mark sheet of the applicant.
- Degree certificate of the applicant.
- Other educational certificates, optional.
- Two passport size colour photographs of the applicant.
- Bank account details (copy of bank passbook) of the applicant.
WB Yuvashree Arpan Yojana 2021 Online application form:-
- You have to go to the official portal of yuvashree arpan scheme.
- Then, you will visit on the home page.
- After that, you can hit on the new enrollment job seeker Tab on the web page.
- You have to read the terms and conditions and then you can tap on the checkbox.
- Then, you can hit on the accept and continue button.
- After this, you will input the applicant name, father name, spouse name,sex, caste,region, marital status and date of birth.
- On the other hand you have to answered of the following questions-
- Physically challenged (yes/no).
- Whether Ex-servicemen (yes/no).
- You have to input postal address, state,district,pin code,mobile number and email address.
- In the education details fiction you need to select the exam passed, university name, subject/trade, year of passing percentage of marks.
- In the language section,you have to choose the language and then hit on the read/ write/ speak/speak fluently section.
- In the physical measurement section,you have to input the height, weight and chest details.
- After that,you have to upload a photo and CV.
- In the experience details,you can input the employer name,post held, year of experience, salary,experience type and sector.
- On the other hand, you have to add some information like residence ID number willing to relocate and whether BPL (yes/no).
- In other words you have to input additional information such as a security code,checkbox and then you have to tap on the submit button.
How to view the final waiting list?
- The eligible candidates can view their yuvashree new list through the below given process-
- First of all, you have to visit the official portal of the scheme.
- on the landing page,you will click on the view status in the final waiting list of yuvashree.
- Then you can input the job seeker ID and security code as shown on the page.
- After that,you will see the final list on the screen in front of you.
West Bengal Yuva Shree Arpan Yojana FAQ’s
What is the objective of the West Bengal Yuva Shree Arpan Yojana 2021?
The main objective of the Yuva Shri Scheme is to make the youngsters self-reliant and generate employment opportunities for the unemployed.
Are the ITI/Diploma Candidates eligible for applying for the West Bengal Arpan Yojana?
Yes, the applicants should pursue the ITI/Diploma Candidates eligible for applying for the West Bengal Arpan Yojana.
I want to view the final waiting list of the WB Yuva Shri Arpan Yojana 2021. How to view the final waiting list of the scheme on the portal?
Yes, the applicants can view the waiting list of the WB Yuva Shri Yojana on the portal.