TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2022:Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme:Tamilnadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Status
Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2022:All the beneficiary citizens of the states who wish to check the name by visiting the official website of the Tamilnadu farm loan waiver scheme list 2022. Almost 16.43 lakh farmers will be benefited from this scheme and they will get a farm loan of rupees 12,110 crore. On the other hand, the cooperative banks will help to provide the loans to the farmers of the state.Today in this article, we will share with you all relevant information about the Tamil Nadu farm loan waiver scheme and many more. You will get to know about important information about the scheme from this article.
This scheme is also known as Tamil Nadu Kisan karj Mafi Yojana. The honorable chief minister of Tamilnadu Mr. K. palaniswami has made this scheme for the farmers of the state on 5th February 2022.All the applications of the state and view their status on the website of the Tamilnadu farm loan waiver scheme. Only those candidates who can apply for getting the benefits from the scheme and their name has to be present on the scheme list. They will be eligible for a loan waiver.
Tamilnadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme
Every year the state farmers have been facing a lot of issues due to cyclone and due to the covid-19 pandemic. Tamilnadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Around 70% of the population is engaged with the agricultural sector and they do various types of activities related to farming.The scheme has been launched by Mr. K. palanisamy. DMK Government has stated that two-acre land will be provided to the farmers of the state. He fulfilled his promises doing such a great job.
TN Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana List 2022
|Name of Scheme
|TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme / Kisan Karj Mafi Yojana
|Who Launched it
|Tamil Nadu government
|Farmers of Tamilnadu state
|To waive off farm loans of farmers
|5 February 2022
Tamil Nadu Form Debt Waiver Scheme
On 13 February 2022, the government released some recent updates to provide benefits under this scheme to 16 lakh farmers. Application forms were issued to waive the loan amount of the farmers of the launch, and nine farmers were also given certificates of official declaration. The government will waive the number of loans of farmers who have taken loans before 31 January 2022. Along with loan waiver, the government also assured the farmers that they would not have any problem in their farming, the government will always support them. At the same time, the government will also provide new routes to farmers for their farming.
TN FARM LOAN WAIVER SCHEME LATEST UPDATES
TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2022 Benefits:-
There are several benefits of the Tamilnadu farm loan waiver scheme 2022.
- Those farmers who will take loans from cooperative banks and they will be eligible for getting these advantages.
- From this scheme, around 16.43 lakh farmers will get the benefit.
- Tamil Nadu farm loan waiver scheme has been implemented with rupees 12,110 crore.
- Recently, the Tamil Nadu government has started a separate portal and helpline number to get the benefit of the scheme from the farmers.
- The main objective of the Tamil Nadu farmer loan waiver scheme is to enhance the income of the farmers and to reduce their financial burden due to debt.
List of required documents:-
Here is the essential list of documents for the scheme. Applicants must have the following documents to apply for the scheme
- Aadhaar card
- Land Documents
- Domicile certificate
- Identity certificate
- Bank passbook details
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photographs.
How to view the name in TN Farm Loan Waiver Scheme List 2022?
As an applicant, you can check your name in the Tamil Nadu farmer loan waiver scheme list 2022 and you need to follow the following steps given below-
- First of all, visit the official website
- After entering the official web portal of the scheme, click on the option of Tamil Nadu Farm Loan Waiver Scheme 2022
- After this a new page will open.
- You have to fill the information asked there.
- After this, click on the submit option on the screen.
- After this, the details of the entered step list will appear on your screen.
- You can also download the list and take a print out of it.