Tamil Nadu chief minister has recently launched a latest scheme named pongal gift in ration shop 2021.A bumper cash price rupees 2,500 will be provided to approximately 2.6 crore ration card holders in the state.Tamil Nadu people celebrate pongal festivals.It is the populous festival in the state of Tamil Nadu.Due to covid-19 pandemic most of the people have lost their jobs and we are facing civil problems for their bread and butter.Chief minister k.palaniswami launched this scheme to help the poor people in the state of Tamil Nadu.
This scheme financial aid and abortion kit will be given to the rice card holders.A pongal gift in ration shop 2021 is one of the latest schemes in the state of Tamil Nadu.this pongal gift will be provided for the enthusiasm of people to celebrate this festival so that they were celebrating it in the previous time.Today, we will update you with all complete information about pongal gifts in ration shop 2021.
Items delivered under pongal Gifts:-
Under this scheme,the government will provide the cash amount of rupees 2500 and ration kit with these the following items-
- 1 kilograms rice.
- 1 kilograms sugar.
- 20grams Cashew.
- 20grams raisins.
- 5grams cardamom.
- One piece of sugarcane.
TN Pongal Gift Hamper
|Name of the distributor
|Government of the Tamil Nadu State
|Ration card holder
|Cash with a gift hamper
|Pongal festival celebration
|End Date 21 Jan 2021
Objective of the Pongal Gift Ration Shop scheme:-
The main objective of the scheme is to encourage people to celebrate pongal in the state of Tamil Nadu.Many people have lost their job because of pandemic shubham mint are offering this pongal gift in ration shop 2021 hamper to the people whereas they can enjoy festivals as per their requirement before the pandemic.However, the Chief minister palaniswami has declared the scheme for providing free saree and dhoti to the poor people of tamilnadu.
Key features of pongal gift scheme 2021:-
- As we all know that most of the people do not have enough money to celebrate festivals in a defeating manner. So the government will give financial support and gift hampers on ration cards to encourage people to celebrate pongal festivals.
- On the basis of rice card, the state people will get rupees 2500 and some food grain under the pongal gift in ration shop 2021 scheme.
- Around 2.06 crore people will get the benefits from the scheme.
- These cash amounts and pongal gift hampers of food items will be given from 4th of January 2021.
- Economically backward people will also get saree and dhoti through the scheme.
- These temperatures will be provided from the fair prices depot of tamilnadu.
- Government sanctioned around 2363 crore rupees for the provided cash amount,food items and saree and dhoti.
- Original copy of Aadhar card.
- Ration card of applicant.
- The candidates who wish this gift hamper should be permanent residents of tamilnadu.
- Candidates must be rice card holders in tamilnadu.
TN Pongal Gift Ration Shop 2021 Application procedure:-
- Tamil Nadu people will get these gifts from the government who have rice ration card.
- Ration card holders can apply for the scheme by visiting the nearest fair price shop where they can get ration cards.
- The government does not wish to celebrate this festival because of pandemic throughout the country.this is a welfare scheme and poor people of the state will get benefit from the scheme.
- Please read the article till the end.we hope that you will get relevant information about the scheme respectively.
What is Pongal Gift Hamper Scheme?
Tamil Nadu Government has launched this scheme for giving cash amount and food items to people of state to celebrate Pongal.
Who will be eligible for this gift hamper?
The rice ration card holders of Tamil Nadu will be eligible for this gift hamper.
Where can we get whole procedure to apply?
You can get whole Information by visiting your nearest fair prices ration shop.