Seva Sindhu is one of the leading service portals of the Government of Karnataka that gives civil services and other relevant information including with the government at one place.You can use online anywhere in India how to get access to the portal easily.Seva Sindhu portal will assist citizens to get benefits of all the government services of any department. It will help to save time and money. On the other hand it also gives other essential information like local events, employment opportunities, etc.
The government also delivered the online application form for auto drivers and accurate taxi drivers to provide financial assistance of rupees 5000 as lockdown relief.You can view full details for migrant workers like seva Sindhu epass status helpline number from the below portion. This portal gives user friendly service delivery and motivates you to get the services while sitting at the home.all department services are under one cut from where she was Hindu online registration for inhabitants of Karnataka state. Applicants can view here auto, taxi driver application form payment status and cheapest registration for migrant workers.
Details Of Seva Sindhu Portal
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
|Objective||Providing different services|
Seva Sindhu Portal Benefits:-
- Government officials will distribute defecate for income ,domicile, caste,birth and date.
- You will get an arms licence ration card, etc.
- On the other hand,applicants will get the benefit of old age pensions, family pension and widow pensions.
- you can complain about answer prices at centre teachers non-availability through seva Sindhu portal.
- Right to information Act linked with other government projects like registration, land records, driving licence, property tax and government tax.
- you will get some local news regarding employment opportunities.
- You can pay for the electricity, water bill and property taxes.
Services Available At Seva Sindhu
The following services are available for the resident while the visit the Seva Sindhu website which has been launched by the Karnataka Government:-
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Planning
- Transport Department
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labor
How to apply seva Sindhu portal?
First, you have to go to the official website of seva sindhu yojana.
- You have to click on the link given below.@https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- You have to check the departments and services tab and open it accordingly
- You can choose departments and open the application form from the link.
- Application form will appear in front of you on your computer screen.
- After that you have to enter the required details.
- you will have to submit an application form and take a printout for further reference.
How to check the status of the Seva Sindhu application form online?
- First you have to visit the official website of this portal.
- You have to open the track of your application status.
- You will have to choose an option to track application.
- You can fill up the captcha code.
- You can heat on the submit button and then you can view the application status details.
Procedure Login On Portal
- First of all, you are to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you need to click on click here to login/register
- no login page will appear before you where you have to enter your email id, password and captcha code
- After that, you are required to click submit
- By logging in in the beneficiaries can avail the services offered by Seva Sindhu portal
What is Seva Sindhu?
Seva Sindhu is a portal launched by the Government of Karnataka which provides various online services to the citizens of the state. Currently, this portal is playing an important role in filling the e-pass online registration form at the time of corona virus infection.
Who can use Seva Sindhu portal to get travel e-pass?
Migrant workers, pilgrims, tourists, students who are stuck in other states, other countries who want to come back to Karnataka or who are currently in Karnataka and want to go to their native state.
Can the status of online application be checked on this portal?
Yes, you can also check the status of online application on the Seva Sindhu portal.
What are the services offered to citizens through Seva Sindhu portal?
Information related to this is given in detail in the article, you read this article from beginning to end.