Recently, the Karnataka State Government launched a new scheme named ejanma Karnataka to create the registration process digitally and convenient for the state people. According to the registration of births and deaths act 1969, registration of birth and death is mandatory in every state of India.
Ejanma Karnataka is one of the Digital application platforms which is launched by the State Government of Karnataka and it has been implemented in 2014 to make the need for online registration and recording of date birth and steal their events happening in the state.
This portal is providing databases regarding all the digital registered birth, death and stillbirths all over the state of Karnataka. Under this portal, people of the state can register birth ,death and related other certificates.
This ejanma Karnataka portal has been managed by the Directorate of economics and statistics Government of Karnataka. In addition to that, Janma is one of the major elements that ensure quality in birth and death statistics of the states.Ejanma is a web portal and the operators or officials can use this portal for getting the information into the portal
In other words, the public can collect information as well. The login process as well as online registration is now available online for the operators are concerned registers. If any citizens want to view application status, reports,registration details, birth or death verification and other information,they can check the details with the help of this portal website link.
|Scheme Name||Ejanma Karnataka Registration|
|Launched By||By Karnataka Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Birth/Death Certificate Application Process||Online|
|Benefits||Birth and death certificate application online facility|
|Category||Karnataka Govt. Schemes|
In the recent past, the state government implemented the portal first page in 2014 anekal taluk of Bangalore. There are two users -one is primary users and other is secondary users. In general, the primary users are uploading birth or death certificate registration information on the portal as well as the secondary users who are seeking information about the Birth and death certificates on the portal.
- Mandal panchayats- village Accountant (Registrar).
- Primary Health Centres- Medical Officer.
- Taluk Hospitals- Medical Officer incharge.
- City corporation- Health officer.
- City Municipal councils- Health Officer/Health inspector.
- Notified Areas- Health inspector.
- Town Municipal councils- Health inspector.
- District Hospital-Resident Medical Officer.
- Sanitary Boards-Sanitary inspector.
- Community Health Centres- Medical Officer.
This article explains every information about ejanma portal birth certificate and death certificate in Karnataka,its application on registration process, necessary rules and regulations as well as registration process.
Ejanma Karnataka Benefits:-
Karnataka Ejanma portal created the registration process easy and convenient for the citizens of the state as well as for the government officials.
You can view some of the pros of ejanma Karnataka given below-
- This portal brings uniformity for the state.
- Applicants will get birth and death records in digital form because this portal preserves all these digitally databases.
- On the other hand, it will bring transparency of the system.
- This portal will help to reduce the manual work and data handling for operators.
- It not only saves time but also saves money for citizens and operators.
- It has become accessible for rural and urban areas of the state.
Necessary information to apply for the birth Registration :-
- Date of birth.
- Time of birth.
- Gender of the child.
- Name of the child.
- Father’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- Parents Address.
- Permanent address.
- Place of birth.
- Hospital name and address.
- Name & address of the informars.
- Details of Mother’s Residence.
- Date of registration.
Essential information for death Registration:-
- Date of death.
- Time of death.
- Name of the deceased.
- Father’s name.
- Mother’s name.
- Name of husband/wife.
- Deceased at the time of death.
- Permanent address of Deceased.
- Place of death.
- Name and address of the informars.
- Details of residence of the deceased.
Ejanma Karnataka Login details:-
You will have to search for eJanma in the browser.
You can tap on the eJanma official link.
- On the landing page of the website, you need to hit on the login link.
- you have to enter login credentials such as username, password, captcha code and then tap on login tab.
- After completing the login process, operators can go ahead to further reference related to birth or death or stillbirth registration.
Karnataka Arundhati Scheme 2022
Check Ejanma Karnataka Application status:-
First of all, you will have to open an ejanma portal link.
Then, you will press on the application status tab.
- Now, Registration details of all the registered events will open as shown in the picture. Once can check the total number of registrations, approvals for the particular duration. Citizens can click on the month or year option as per their choice to check the registration details.
- On the same page, if citizens wish to check the Certificate details, they can click on the respective link
Timeline & Fee Structure of Civil Registration in Karnataka
Have a look at the timeline details under which citizens should register for Births and Deaths in the state. Here we have also provided information about report period, related rule, registering authority for each type of certificate, search and extract fee for each event.
|Events||Rule||Report Period||Registering Authority||Search Fee||Extract Fee|
|Births||5||21 Days||Registrar||No Fee||No Fee|
|Deaths||5||21 Days||Registrar||No Fee||No Fee|
|Births/ Deaths||9 (1)||After 21 days but within 30 days||Registrar||Rs.2/-||Rs.5/- per copy|
|Births/ Deaths||9 (2)||After 30 days but within 1 year||Registrar with the order of CO/Tahsildar/Commissioner||Rs.5/-||Rs.5/- per copy|
|Births/ Deaths||9 (3)||After 1 year||Registrar only on the order JMFC (Judicial Magistrate First Class)||Rs.10/-||Rs.5/- per copy|
|EJanma Portal||Click Here|
|Birth Reporting Form (Form 1)||Click Here|
|Death Reporting form (Form 2)||Click Here|
|Still Birth Reporting (Form 3)||Click Here|
|Ejanma karnataka login||Click Here|
|Ejanma Login||Click Here|
|Birth/Death Verification||Click Here|
|Vital Statistical report||Click Here|
|EjanMa Registration Details||Click Here|
|Ejanma Feedback||Click Here|
Is Aadhaar compulsory for registration of Births, Deaths and Still Births in Karnataka?
No, citizens are not required to compulsorily have Aadhaar Number for registration as per the RGI guidelines.
What is the scope of E-janMa Karnataka?
E-Janma is an single portal for handling all the activities related to Birth/death/still birth registrations in Karnataka. It is has been now implemented through the state.
Can we(public) download certificates online from the eJanMa portal?
No, citizens can only verify their certificates on this portal. Certificate download facility is not available for citizens as of now.
When did Karnataka Govt implement eJanMa through the state?
eJanMa was implemented through the state from 1st July 2018. Now, all the registrations of Births and Deaths that occur in Karnataka are made through ejanma.karnataka.gov.ine.