PGIMER Chandigarh online registration|PGI online registration 2021|PGI Chandigarh OPD schedule|pgi chandigarh enquiry number
PGI Chandigarh is one of the leading hospitals in the Punjab state. It has been offering services to Punjab, Chandigarh, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.Moreover, consultation plays an important role. Due to the recent pandemic, a number of patients have been increasing day by day.
The post graduate institute of Chandigarh Government hospitals launched OPD online teleconsultations for new and old patients. This initiation ensures the patients to sit at their homes and consult the doctors on the phone.The eligible candidates can go to the official portal pgimer.edu.in and can book OPD appointments online on the official website.
PGI Chandigarh Online Registration
This PGI Chandigarh Online Registration article defines an online process to get the PGI Chandigarh OPD appointment,consultation and Registration booking for new/old patients.
PGIMER is the abbreviation of Post Graduate Institute of Medical Institute and Research. PGI online OPD appointment portals aim is to consult with the doctor online without visiting the hospital’s. Now it is available for both the new and old patients visiting the hospital.
PGI Hospital Chandigarh online appointment
|Name of Hospital||PGI Chandigarh|
|New OPD Address||sector 12 chandigarh|
|Dean of PGI Chandigarh||Mr. Arvind Rajwanshi|
|Director of PGI||Mr. Jagat Ram|
|Official web page||https://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp|
Major Highlights of PGIMER Chandigarh
- PGIMER stands for postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research.
- PGI Chandigarh provide Medical Research education institute and health care services.
- This Hospital provide its health care services to the patients coming from Punjab, haryana, jammu and Kashmir, himachal Pradesh chandigarh itself.
- This place gives an opportunity for young trainee for pursuing their training session with a highly reputed experts.
Online facilities available at PGI Chandigarh
- New OPD registration
- Old patient registration
- Patient registration
- Tele OPD contact number
PGI Chandigarh online Registration Process:-
Candidates must register themselves before booking an appointment with the consulting doctors on the web portal.You can follow the online procedure for online visitor Registration on the portal, given below-
- First of all,you can visit the official website of PGI Chandigarh.
- It will take the users to the web page.
- Press on the online registration form available on the web portal.
- Choose the visiting Department, available date.
- In the section of patient details, input the first name, last name,age,date of birth, gender, Marital status, father’s name, spouse’s name, Mother’s name, nationality, religion, monthly income, patient occupation, father occupation,spouse occupation and Aadhar card number.
- In the section of address details, input the country, state,house number,street, location, district,city/village,pin code, mobile number, Email ID and Area code.
- You will have to input the captcha code.
- Tap on the register button.
- Online registration process has been done successfully. It regulates the application I’d used for future reference.
How to book PGI Chandigarh OPD appointment?
- Firstly, you visit the official portal of PGI Chandigarh.
- It will take the online user to the webpage.
- Press on the new/old pre-registration available on the web portal.
- You will have to choose yes/no for the central Registration number of PGIMER.
- Input the CR number generated at the time of user registration.
- Tap on the generate OTP button.
- It regulates the OTP to the registered mobile number.
- Input the OTP in the respective field.
- After inputting the OTP,you have to give the essential details to continue.
- On the day of pre-booked tele- consultation, you will accept a telephone call from the concerned authorities between 10.00 am to 5.00pm.
- The patients will get the availability up to 30 days in advance from the date of teleconsultation.
- If the candidates wish to pre-register for the next day then they can book 6:00 a.m. on the day of teleconsultation (if any slot available).
- This online pre-registration is apt only for the date of teleconsultation.
pgi chandigarh enquiry number PGIHelplineNumbers2
PGI Chandigarh Online OPD Appointment FAQ’s
What is the objective of the PGI Online OPD Appointment Portal of PGI Chandigarh Hospital?
The PGI Online OPD Appointment Portal’s objective is to book the tele-consultation of the doctors online without manually visiting the hospitals.
What is the full form of PGIMER with relevance to this article?
The full form of PGIMER with relevance to this article is the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Institute and Research.
Is the OPD Appointment Service available for both the new and old patients?
The OPD Appointment Services are available for both the new and old patients visiting the hospital.