In the upcoming year of we will share the online procedure of Karnataka ration card. In this article, you will get an idea regarding eligibility criteria, required documents and you will know how to apply for the ration card of Karnataka in the year 2020. In this article we will get a step by step guide through which you can view the beneficiary list in the year 2021 of the ration card status online. It will be beneficial for the beneficiaries.The ration card is one of the most important documents for you if you are residing in India.
In the Karnataka state, a portal has been designated to carry out the activities related to the ration card. Mainly, all the activities of the ration card are undertaken by the Ministry of Food and Supplies.pdated procedure to apply for the Karnataka ration card in the upcoming year of 2021. In this article, we will also share with you the eligibility criteria and also the important documents which are required if you are applying for the Karnataka ration card in the year 2021.
Karnataka Ration Card Status Online
The ration card is one of the most important documents for you if you are residing in India. In the Karnataka state, a portal has been designated to carry out the activities related to the ration card. Mainly, all the activities of the ration card are undertaken by the Ministry of Food and Supplies. The main advantage of the ration card is the availability of subsidized goods that are available for all of the poor people of the Karnataka States. Also, there are different types of ration cards made available for different types of people in the Karnataka state.
Karnataka Ration Card List
|Name of the scheme||Ration Card|
|Launched by||Government of Karnataka state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka state|
|Objective||To distribute ration card|
Benefits of the ration card
- There are different types of benefits of the ration card. There are four types of ration cards that will be listed below.
- The availability of subsidised goods is one of the basic motives of ration cards in Karnataka state.
- If you have a BPL ration card then you will get subsidized goods in any of the government ration shops easily without any financial burden.
Types of Karnataka Ration Card
Priority household ration card (PHH):
Skirt is delivered to the people who are belonging to rural households.Two categories of phh ration card:
Antyodaya Anna Yojana ration card (AAY):
Antyodaya Anna Yojana ration card is given to the families whose annual income is less than rupees 15000.
Annapurna Yojana ration card:
The AY ration card is a different type of ration card which is issued to the poor people whose age is above 65 years.
Non-priority categories (NPHH):
The NPHH card is not eligible to have cost-effective food grains.
Karnataka Ration Card Eligibility criteria:
- At first, the candidate should be a legal and permanent address of Karnataka state.
- The applicant should not have a previously owned ration card.
- The candidates can apply for a new ration card if their ration card is lost or stolen.
- Newly married couples can apply for ration cards.
List of documents:
- Copy of original address proof.
- Voter ID cards.
- Driving licence.
- Income certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- Recently what size photograph of the candidate.
- Valid mobile number or email address.
How to apply for a ration card online
- First,you have to go to the official website link (https://ahara.kar.nic.in).
- On the web page click on the e services button.
- From the drop-down list of the tab, you can click on the new ration card option.
- You can choose the new ration card request option.
- Then select the type of ration cards. You have to input the Aadhar card number for verification.
- Then OTP will be provided to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP number.
- The successful verification of your Aadhar Card details will appear on the screen.
- You have to click on the add button.
- Patient form will display in front of you on the screen.
- After that, you have to feel the needed details.
- Then you can tap on the save tab. Keep the application record for future reference.
How to Check Online Karnataka Ration Card List
To check the beneficiary list of the Karnataka ration card you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given here
- From the menu bar, click on the “e-Services” tab.
- Click on the “e-Ration card” link.
- Click on the “Village list” tab.
- Select the following information-
- Gram Panchayat
- Click on the “Go” button.
- The list of the ration cardholders will be displayed on your screen.
Karnataka Ration Card Status Online
To check your application status for the Karnataka ration card, you can follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the “e-status” link
- Then, click on the “Status of new/defending rations” tab.
- Select the respective option.
- Click on the “Ration card of status” option.
- Select your verification modes such as application number or Aadhaar number.
- Enter the relevant detail.
- The ration card status will be displayed on your screen
Frequently Asked Questions
NFSA focuses to ensure food as well as nutritional security amongst the Indian population. Hence, it grants various rationed commodities at the subsidized rates through a well-established network of ration shops across the nation.
Interested applicants must be permanent residing citizens of the state of Karnataka.
You can check the status of your online grievance via the online portal of Karnataka Food Department. Click on the “e-Services” tab on the homepage and then select “Status of Grievance
You can call on their toll-free number 18004259339 or write to email@example.com , in case of any queries or doubts