delhi nursery school admission 2021-22″nursery admission 2021-22 delhi forms”delhi nursery school admission 2021-22″nursery admission 2021-22 delhi dates
Delhi Nursery Admission Form 2021-22 has been started. The Directorate of Education Delhi is going to start (KG) Nursery School Admission Delhi 2021-22 for Entry Level Classes Nursery, KG, and Class 1 in All Private Schools Open Seats.25% seats of private school have been reserved for the low income group, which is under the right to education act. The directorate of education, Delhi has created centralized applications for the seats.The concerned authorities of education started the first application process for the academic session 2020-21 in January 2020.
An eligible candidate as well as their parents who will apply online by November 30 while sitting at home.All candidates who want to apply online then they can download the official notification properly.On the other hand, you will have to read all eligibility criteria and application process respectively.Now, we have shared complete information about Delhi nursery admission 2021 Viz article benefit, eligibility criteria, key features of the article, application status, application procedure and so on.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2021 22
The registration process for Delhi Nursery Admission will start from today. Here are all the important details for you to keep in mind before applying.Nursery Admissions 2021-22: Attention, the registration process for will begin from today, i.e., February 18, 2021. As many as 1,700 schools in the national capital will be participating in the admission process. The registration process will online, and parents can apply for admission at the desired schools for Nursery, kindergarten, and Class 1. The last date to register for the Delhi Nursery Admissions 2021-22 is March 4.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2021
|Article about||Delhi Nursery 2021|
|Name of the organization||Directorate of education, Delhi|
|Article for||EWS/ DG category people|
|Last date||31st March 2021|
Nursery Admission 2021-22 Delhi Dates
- Date of uploading criteria and module of the departments-17.02.2021.
- Starting date of application 18 February 2021.
- Last date of admission form-March 4,2021.
- Uploading marks of children-March 20,2021.
- Announcement date of first selection list-March 20,2021.
- 2nd select and waiting list release date- march 25, 2021.
- Resolution of queries are parents for second list – March 26, 2021.
- The subsequent list of admission- march 27,2021.
- Last date of admission- march 31, 2021.
Nursery Admission 2021 22 Delhi Documents
- Domicile certificate
- Income proof
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Aadhar card.
delhi nursery school admission Eligibility criteria:-
- Applicant should be a native resident of Delhi.
- Those parents whose annual income is less than 1lakh rupees,are eligible for admission.
- Applicants who hail from economically backward sections and the disadvantaged category, they will be able to apply.
nursery admission 2021-22 delhi Age limit:-
Nursery or preschool:-
Age limit of the students must be 3 to 5 years on march 31, year of admission.
KG or pre-Primary:-
Students' age limit will be four to six years on march 31 ,year of admission.
Age limit of the students should be five to seven years on march 31, year of admission.
Almost 25 seats are reserved for EWS/ DG. All private unaided recognised schools are under Delhi education Department at entry level classes.The following category wise seat distribution is mentioned below the table-
- For general category-50%seats.
- For EWS/DG-25%
- For staff Quota-05%
- For management quota-20%.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2021 22 Application fees:-
The applicants can pay the admission fees for applying Nursery, kg and class 1.However, the Parents can check the prospectus fees which is not mandatory for admission.
Delhi Nursery admission application fees-Rs.25/-.
Delhi Nursery Admission 2021 22 Application procedure:-
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Directorate of Education, Delhi.
- From the web page of the website, you will have to read the instructions carefully.
- On the webpage, you will search the registration for a new user option.
- The application form page will appear in front of you on the screen.
- Now you can input the required details as Said in the information.
- You can create a registration id and put your ID and password.
- Now you can login credentials and complete the application process.
- On the other hand, you will have to upload the necessary documents in the JPG format or PDF form as prescribed.
- You can preview the application form directly.
- Tap on the submit button for final submission.
- You can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Procedure to view EWS/DG/FREESHIP result
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the education department, Delhi
- The home page will open in front of you
- Now you are required to click on EWS/DG Admissions and EWS/Freeship Admission
- After that you have to click on EWS/DG/Freeship Results 2021-22
- Now you have to enter the registration number and date of birth
- After that you have to click on submit
- Required information will be on your computer screen.