Uttar Pradesh government will publish the ration card list 2022 . In this article, we will update the applicants who are eligible for checking the ration card online. This scheme is under NFSA. Hence being an author, I would tell you this article will help you to know more details of up ration card list. This article will help you to get more relevant information about up ration card list.
His ration card scheme has been started by the Uttar Pradesh government to make sure to provide all the basic necessities to all the people. This scheme has been lead by FOOD and services department and by the government.UP BPL/ APL Beneficiary List for NFSA New Ration Card district wise and Janpad wise list is now available at official website. Those candidates who have applied for New ration Card can download and check UP New Ration Card List 2020.
UP Ration Card List 2022
The UP ration card List publishes through an online medium each year by Uttar Pradesh Food & Supplies Department. Every year authorities update the names of people on this ration card list. Likewise, the Uttar Pradesh ration card list is announced via online mode by the Department of Fertilizers & Supplies Department.
All those citizens who have applied for UP ration card are now able to verify their name in the ration card list of UP by visiting the official portal. Aspirants whose name will be on the UP ration card list will be given food things such as kerosene, sugar, wheat, rice, etc. at very low rates.
Up Ration Card List 2022
|up ration card list 2022
|खाद्य और सुरक्षा विभाग
|राज्य के सभी गरीब रियायती दर पर खाद्य पदार्थ उपलब्ध कराना
|APL & BPL
|यूपी राशन कार्ड
Ration price in UP:
Please take a look at the range of ration provided under NFSA in UP-
- Rice: Rs.3 per kg.
- Wheat: Rs.2 per kg.
- Sugar: Rs.13.50 per kg.
Ration card list up 2020 uttar pradesh of necessary documents:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Previous electric bills
- Gas connection
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
While submitting the application form, aspirants have to attach all the important certificates which we have listed in the next portion.
- Aadhaar card of Applicant
- Valid Mobile Number of Aspirant
- Income Certificate of Applicant’s Family members
- Last year Electric Bills
- Information about Gas Connection
- Caste of Certificate of Candidate
- PAN Card
- Passbook of Book with a printout of 1st page of that passbook
- Passport size photographs of aspirant (head of the family) and all other members of a family
Important Points to Remember while Applying for UP Ration Card
- Application form will be submitted by eligible candidates only.
- Aspirants won’t be able to submit the application by online mode.
- Details filled in application form must be true and correct otherwise, officials may reject the application for a ration card.
- The attached documents with the form must be right.
- There is a separate facility provided by the government of UP for Urban and rural areas.
New UP Ration Card List
When the process of uploading the ration card list was not online, then citizens had to travel around the UP municipality offices, which wasted their time and money, but now people can review online the ration card list. As we stated earlier that, ration card new list for 2022 has uploaded by authorities on official portal. Interested aspirants can download the ration card list from the link provided below in this passage.
Types of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
We have given a brief description regarding UP ration card before, and now we are discussing categories of Uttar Pradesh ration card. Generally, there are a total of three ration cards as per the category of citizens. We have addressed the full information of these three ration cards in the subsequent section, and you should read until the ends.
Advantages of having Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
Implementing ration card in UP state comes up with several benefits itself. Some of these advantages we have mentioned in the upcoming section of this passage.
- By ration card, candidates will get food material at concessional rates.
- UP ration card can help those people of Uttar Pradesh who wants to apply for a driving license.
- From the UP ration card portal, aspirants check also check their ration card status online.
- Citizens of Uttar Pradesh state can apply for any of the one ration cards as per their category.
- All those applicants who possess the UP BPL ration card will be exempted in govt. jobs and their students will also get scholarships.
- Citizens can also use UP ration card as identity proof.
- Uttar Pradesh ration card can also help students at the time of admission to schools.
UP Ration Card Data
|Total Antodaya card
|Total Antodaya Beneficiary
|Total eligible household cards
|Total eligible household beneficiary
How to Uttar Pradesh Ration Card apply online?
- At first, you have to visit the official website on the home page.
- You require to find the NFSA link, then open the NFSA eligibility list on the right side of the web page.
- Then, you can choose the district.
- Selecting a link, you will see a list of all Zila of Uttar Pradesh.
- After that, you need to find your district name.
- You have to input the name of the respective district.
- You will watch a separate list for rural and urban areas.
Select the name of the distributor:
You will search for the name of your ration distributor. Then, you can press on the desired category for selecting the name. You will opt in the distributor the list of all the ration cardholders. After having seen the distributor name on the screen, you will make sure that your name is in the ration card list or not.After that, you will search for the ration card number and major information in front of your name. If you want to check the complete record of your ration card, you will go forward to click on the digitized ration card number options.
How to check the name on the UP Ration Card list?
If you want to find the new ration card list directly by delivering all your ration card details, it will be beneficial for each applicant. We will provide you step by step procedure of the new ration card list. Now, we are narrating the following steps of ration card check given below:
- At first, you need to visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh new ration card list 2022.
Visit the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh (https://fcs.up.gov.in/).
- Step 2: Check NFSA Eligibility
List When you are taken to the homepage, click on the “NFSA eligibility list” which you will see on the right side of the page. After you open the link, you will see a list of districts in Uttar Pradesh.
- Step 3: Find your District
Click on the district of your choice. Then, select your area. (There is a separate list for urban areas and rural areas). Then select your ration distributor/shopkeeper.
- Step 4: Find List of Distributer
Once you click on the distributor, you will see a list of all the ration cardholders under the selected distributor.