If you are an upper caste woman from an economically backward section in Andhra Pradesh state, then you can fill up the YSR EBC Nestham scheme application form.After doing this, you will be able to get various types of incentives and benefits which are available online. The concerned authorities will supervise all these programs carefully.In this piece of writing, we will update you on how to apply for the YSR EBC Nestam scheme application form.Today, we are going to provide you with the eligibility criteria, required documents, payment status, beneficiary list, and latest updates about the YSR scheme.
Andhra Pradesh State government will start the AP YSR EBC Nestham scheme for women. Under this scheme, the state government will give rupees 15000 per annum to upper-caste women who are hailing from economically weak backgrounds.Chief Minister Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy stated that almost 6 lakh women from EBC categories will get benefit from this scheme. On the other hand, he has discharged assets for the economically weak upper-caste women.
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
The new scheme — EBC Nestham — has been allocated Rs 670 crore and for the next three years, beneficiaries will be provided Rs 15,000 as financial assistance per annum. It will be implemented in November and is expected to benefit 6 lakh women.The Cabinet also approved the Welfare Programme Calendar for the financial year 2021-22 in which dates have been fixed for the implementation of 23 different welfare programmes.
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme
|Name||YSR EBC Nestham Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Launched for||Upper Caste Women of Andhra Pradesh state who comes from economically weaker background|
|Benefits||Providing Rs. 15,000 per annum to Economically Weak Upper Caste Women|
|Duration||This Rs. 15k amount would be provided for 3 consecutive years|
|Total Assistance Amount||Rs. 45,000 per EBC women|
|Official Portal||Not Applicable (To Launch Soon)|
|Budgetary Allocation||Rs. 670 crore|
|Cabinet Approval Date (Announcement)||23 February 2021|
|Implementation Date||November 2021|
Key features of the YSR EBC Nestham scheme:-
The following key features will be delivered via the implementation of the scheme-
- Financial Assistance of rupees 15000 per annum will be extended from the financial year 2021- 2022.
- 45 to 60 years olds can get this YSR EBC Nestham scheme benefit.
- Women should belong to the economically backward classes.
- Upper caste EBC women are Brahmin, Vysya, Velama, Kshatriya, Kamma,Reddy and Muslims will be the greatest beneficiaries.
- The scheme has been marched with two earlier schemes like Kapu Nestam and YSR cheyutha.
- EBC upper-caste women will not be able to get financial assistance from other schemes because they do not belong to the lower caste.
- The financial assistance amount will be provided for three consecutive years.
- In other words, an amount of rupees 670 crore will be located in the Andhra Pradesh budget 2021- 22.
- The main purpose of the scheme is to give financial assistance to upper caste women who are EBC categories.
- The scheme implementation programs will begin from November 2021.
AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria:-
The candidate should follow the following eligibility criteria when applying for the YSR EBC Nestam scheme-
- The candidate should be a native of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The candidate should be women from economically backward classes’ category.
- The candidate must be upper caste category along with EBC.
- The candidate should have a working mobile number.
- Applicant must have a working bank account.
- The upper caste EBC female applicant should be 45 to 60 years of age.
EBC Nestham Scheme 2021 essential documents
The candidate must have the following documents when applying for the scheme-
- Address proof
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- EBC category certificate
- Ration card
- Above poverty line certificate
- Bank passbook details.
How to download the YSR EBC Nestham scheme?
- To view the beneficiary list you need to follow the simple step by step guide mentioned below-
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of the YSR EBC Nestham scheme.
- On the landing page of the website, you need to tap on the option called the beneficiary list.
- A new list will be open in front of you on your screen device.
- You will see the beneficiary list that will be uploaded on your Gram Panchayat.
- Finally, you will go to your Gram Panchayat then view your name in the list.