The West Bengal government has introduced a new scheme named West Bengal Nijashree housing scheme for its citizens. The state government has brought this scheme for the people of the state.The main objective of West Bengal Nijashree housing scheme is to deliver the 2 BHK and 3 BHK houses with cost-effective prices for the candidates who are willing to apply for getting the opportunity from this scheme.
Economically backward section of the society will get the benefits from this scheme. In other words, eligible candidates can apply for the scheme on the official website of this scheme.This article defines the online procedure of the west Bengal Nijashree housing scheme. You will get to know about eligibility criteria, notification pdf and other details of this scheme.
WB Nijashree Housing Scheme
The West Bengal Government has been initiating various schemes for its citizens. In a row of these initiations, the state government has launched Nijashree Housing Scheme for the people. The Nijashree West Bengal Housing Scheme’s main objective is to provide the 2 BHK and 3 BHK houses at affordable prices for the applicants. This housing scheme benefits the Economically Weaker Sections of society.
West Bengal Nijashree Housing Scheme
|Name of scheme||Nijashree Housing Scheme|
|Launched by||west Bengal State Government|
|Major objective||provide affordable houses|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Budget||Rs. 3,000 Crore|
WB Nijashree Housing Scheme Eligibility criteria:-
To apply for the scheme, you need to follow the following is ability criteria given below-
- The candidate must be a permanent native of the state of West Bengal.
- The applicant monthly earnings must be rupees 15,000 for LIG candidates.
- The applicants must not own any pucca house or flat in their name.
- The applicants are willing to apply for the flats according to their respective district.
- Aadhar card
- Income proof
- Age proof
- Voter ID card
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
Application procedure for Nijashree ⅔ BHK flats housing scheme:-
Let take a look at the online procedure to apply for the 2 BHK 3 BHK flats Nijoshree housing scheme online on the West Bengal Nijashree housing official website.
First of all, you can visit the official portal of West Bengal Nijashree housing scheme.
- You will go to the next page scrolling down.
- You will have to press on the Nijashree scheme link available on the left-hand sides of the pages.
- After that, online users can go to the next page.
- Then, tap on the sample application format on the newly page.
- After that, users can download the application form on the laptop or desktop.
Online Registration form of Nijashree housing scheme 2022:-
If you want to take a printout of the West Bengal Nijashree housing scheme application form, then you will take it and you can start filling the form respectively.
- you will have to choose the place, district, category of flat applied ,category of the applicants.
- In the section of applicants details, you can input the name, spouse name, father name, date of birth and occupation.
- On the other hand, you will need to enter monthly family income.
- In the section of permanent address details,you can input the village/street name, post office/ward number, gram Panchayat, block/ municipality, sub -division, district and pin
- Under the present address, you will have to input village/ street name, post office/ ward number, gram Panchayat, block/municipality, sub -division, district and pin code.
- Input mobile number, email ID, voter ID card, ration card number, Aadhar card number, PAN card no, address proof for communication.
- Then,you can select based on permanent/ present address.
- In the section of bank details, you will have to input the bank name, name of the branch, account number and IFSC code.
- You can attach the essential documents along with the application form.
- You must affix the recent passport size photograph of applicant 1 and applicant 2.
- Answer the following questions like- will you wait for the next lottery in the same project (yes/no):
- you will have to read the official notification and you can fill in the other details like signature of the applicant, signature of joint applicant,name and address of the joint applicant, place and date.
- You will make the declaration form which is signed by witness 1 and witness 2 and their address and date.
- In the section of checklist area, you will input application number, name of applicant, category of flat applied for, applicants willingness to wait for the second lottery.
- After that, you will have to tick the mark yes or no on the list of documents.
- You can sign at the bottom of the form.
- you will submit the application form along with necessary documents at the concerned office.
What is WB Nijoshree Housing Scheme 2022 ?
This is West Bengal’s Housing Scheme to provide pucca houses to the Economically weaker section people of West Bengal.
What is the main objective to launch this scheme ?
The main motive to launch this scheme is to full fill the dream of poor people to buy their own house and under this scheme they can buy their own house on affordable prices than market price.
Who launch this Scheme in West Bengal?
Scheme is Launch by Present CM Mamta Banarjee.
How May Phases of this scheme held in West Bengal?
Right Now 3 phase notification are released till now. The 4TH Phase of Nijoshree will be released in year 2022/