Former chief minister Akhilesh Yadav has initiated a new scheme named the Uttar Pradesh free laptop vitran yojana 2021.The main objective of the scheme was to distribute free laptops to the students who passed 10th and 12th standard board exams excellently in uttar Pradesh.However, this scheme is created for the intelligent students to motivate them in the future.Existing chief minister yogi adityanath has continued the scheme later.To avail the benefits of the scheme, aspirants will have to go through the up free laptop yojana 2021 registration process.
The state government always tries to retain the work for the excellence of the students.through the scheme aspirants who have passed well in the 10th and 12th standard board exams of uttar Pradesh, we can take the advantages of yogi free laptop yojana 2021.The registration process is very convenient and easy to access.You should apply for the up free laptop scheme registration . If you want to know the eligibility criteria of the skin I hope this post will assist you to understand the whole scheme.
Yogi Free Laptop Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Government led by Sh. Yogi Adityanath is going to start the Free Laptop Scheme 2020 for meritorious students. Under this scheme, free laptops will be distributed to all meritorious students on passing the 10th and 12th standards.
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
|Scheme name||up free laptop vitran yojana.|
|Department of the scheme:||Uttar Pradesh government authorities.|
|Launched by||Government of uttar Pradesh.|
|Beneficiaries||High school and intermediate pass students.|
|Scheme aim:||promoting better education opportunities.|
Key Features of Scheme
- UP state govt. will start the distribution of laptops to around 25 lakh youths.
- A budget of eighteen hundred crores rupees has been set by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Under the UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021, the state government provides laptops to all the students and students who have obtained good marks in the board examination.
- The student should be a native of uttar Pradesh state.
- Aspirants must have scored a minimum or more than 65% marks in 10th and 12th standard board exams.
- Polytechnic students are also eligible to get the benefit from the scheme.
- On the basis of merit List, selection procedure will be completed carefully.
- Aadhar card.
- 10th class or 12th class marksheet.
- Residential certificate.
- Recent passport size photograph.
up laptop yojana Registration process
Existing chief minister of uttar Pradesh mein yogi adityanath launched a free laptop scheme for the students in the state of uttar Pradesh. Free laptops will be provided to all intelligent and brilliant students on passing the 10th and 12th standard board exams. As of now, all the aspirants can apply for registration and fill the application form
How to Up Yogi Free Laptop Yojana 2021 apply online?
- First, you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh free laptop scheme.
- On the web page ,you can click on the option apply online button.
- The up free laptop scheme application form page will be shown on the screen in front of you.
- Now you have to input the required details such as name,father name, date of birth ,gender and other information also and you have to upload all the documents.
- You will hit the submit button for the final submission of the application.
Uttar Pradesh yogi government will provide laptop and computer economically backward classes. In this article you will get all relevant information about free laptop yojana 2021. Read on till the end to get more info regarding this.