chief minister fellowship program 2022|cm fellowship programme apply online up|cm fellowship up eligibility|up cm fellowship program 2022|cm fellowship upsdc gov in registration:UP government has invited applications for one-year Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme, which aims to appoint one scholar each for 100 backward blocks in the state to undertake research and development work.The state cabinet on July 19 gave its nod to launch the CM Fellowship Programme. The selected fellows will connect the youth with government policymaking, management, project implementation and monitoring. The application process has started, and forms will be accepted till August 24. Only those who are 40 years or below are eligible for the fellowship.
The applicant must be proficient in reading and writing in Hindi as they will be posted in rural parts of the state.Candidates who have secured 60% and above in bachelor’s from institutes of repute will qualify for the fellowship. Those possessing a diploma in rural development, environment & climate, banking & finance, public policy, education, health, sanitation & skill development, energy, tourism & culture, artificial intelligence, IT, bio-technology, among others can also apply.
up cm fellowship program 2022
The Uttar Pradesh government has invited applications from research scholars for a programme under which they will be tasked with carrying out research and development work in backward blocks, officials said here on Thursday.Under the Chief Minister’s Fellowship Programme spanning one year, the government intends to attach one candidate to each of the 100 blocks, they said.
The government has fixed a salary of Rs 30,000 and a travel allowance of Rs 10,000 per month. A one-time payment of Rs 15,000 for purchase of a digital tablet will also be made. The government is anticipating an expenditure of Rs 5.58 crore on the scheme
UP Mukhyamantri Fellowship Yojana
|Name of Scheme||UP CM Fellowship Program|
|Who can apply?||Graduates who can secure 60% marks in their graduation and looking for research|
|Number of students to be selected?||Only 100 students|
|Online Application Starts||Its going on|
|Last Date of Online Application?||24th August|
Salient Features of Chief Minister Fellowship Program 2022
- The CM fellowship Programme is a full-time engagement and no other study programme/ employment etc. will be allowed during fellowship tenure.
- Applicants should not be older than 40 years as on the last date of submission of application form on portal.
- Graduation with first class or minimum 60% marks or higher educational qualification from recognised institutes/universities.
- Should be proficient in speaking and writing Hindi (Devanagari script).
- Relevant work experience in any of the areas listed in the application (published articles/policy papers/research papers/appraisal/monitoring of projects and schemes etc. in the thematic areas related to fellowship) Evidence has to be provided.
- Statement of Purpose will undergo a stringent plagiarism test.
- Applicants should have excellent computer skills and ability to work on Information and Communication Technology applications and also communication skills. Preference may be given to candidates having experience in data analysis.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to be willing to work in the field/ do field work.
- Applicants are advised to submit their application forms well in advance to avoid any server related technical problems on last date.Portal host will not be responsible for any such issue.
- Applicants must ensure that they have read the detailed guidelines of CM fellowship before proceeding.
Eligibility Criteria for UP CM Fellowship Yojana
All those applicants who fulfills the below mentioned eligibility criteria will be eligible for enrollment in UP CM Fellowship Programme:-
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of the Uttar Pradesh state.
- Applicants should not be above 40 years old.
- He / She must be proficient in reading and writing in Hindi.
- Applicant must be willing to get posted in rural parts of the state.
Applicants will be picked on the basis of their educational qualification, national and international awards, special achievements, voluntary work and work experience among others.
UP Chief Minister Fellowship Scheme Documents Required
- It is necessary for the applicant to be a state domicile so that it can be known that he is a resident of UP only.
- Must have Graduation Marks Certificate
- Must have any computer or IT related certificate
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Income certificate,
- Caste certificate,
- Passport size photo
Cm fellowship up online apply
Firstly visit the official website for UP CM Fellowship Yojana at http://cmfellowship.upsdc.gov.in/
At the homepage, read the guidelines, tick declaration and click at “Proceed” button.
Then the UP CM Fellowship Program Online Registration Form 2022 will appear
Enter all the asked details accurately, upload photo, signature and then click “Submit” button to submit the filled in UP CM Fellowship Yojana online application form.
Interested candidates can apply for the programme at the official website of CM Fellowship programme at cmfellowship.upsdc.gov.in. The last date for application is 24 August 2022.