TN Mental Health Professionals Registration:TN Mental Health Professionals Application Form 2022:Mental health professional registration
Tamil Nadu State mental health authority has launched a new portal named Tamil Nadu mental health professional registration. State mental health authority will try to regulate the registry of mental health professionals like clinical psychologists, mental health nurses and psychiatric social workers.Today in this article, we will share with you the process of downloading a mental health professional registration application form. In this piece of writing, you will get to know about this portal.
The mental health care professionals’ registration process is under in section 55 (d) of mental healthcare act 2017. The concerned authority organized a first general meeting on 18. 7.2019.On the other hand, as an applicant you will get all the complete information about this portal in this post.In other words, the state concerned authority maintained the registration process as well as it will be a digitally customized registration form.We will try to update you with all relevant information about this portal every month. The registration form contains names, professional qualification and contact details of the mental health professionals.
Mental Health Professional Registration Tamil Nadu 2022 Application
|Name of the article||Mental Health Professional Registration Tamil Nadu 2022 Application|
|Department||Tamil Nadu state mental authority|
|Mode of application||Offline|
TN Mental Health Professionals Registration Benefits:-
- The TN mental health professionals’ registration form will be valid for a period of 5 years from the registration date.
- Every registered health professional can apply for e registration form for consecutive five consecutive years along with Rs. 500 re registration fees.
- Tamil Nadu State mental health authority released the district wise and State wise list of mental health professionals on 1st January and it will be appeared on the authorities’ website.
Clinical psychologist definition:-
- A clinical psychologist must have a recognized qualification in clinical physiology.
- On the other hand, the rehabilitation council of India approved and recognized the certificate of the candidate which is under section 3 of the rehab e-litigation council of India act 1992.
- One can achieve a postgraduate degree in physiology or clinical psychology or applied physiology and a master of philosophy in clinical psychology, he or she can get training from any recognized University under the university grant commission act 1956.
Mental health nurse definition:-
- A nurse who will earn a diploma or degree in general nursing or diploma or degree in psychiatric nursing, the nursing council of India approved their certificates according to the nursing council of India act 1947.
- Psychiatric social workers definition:-
- A psychiatric social worker who is from Tamilnadu State and their motives are to gain postgraduate degree in social work and ARM and a master of philosophy in psychiatric social work.
- They can get supervised clinical training from any recognized University in the state which is under the University grants commission act 1956.
How to download the registration form online?
Here is the entire process to download an application form for Tamilnadu mental health professionals’ registration. These are mentioned below-
First of all, you can visit the official website of the health and family welfare Department of Tamil Nadu.
On the landing page of the website, you have to tap on read more under the notification section.
Then, you will visit the August 2020 section and tap at the mental health professionals to get registered with the Tamilnadu State mental health authority link.
After that, you will see a new PDF file from pricing of the application form for mental health professional registration.
Now applicants will download an application form and import all religion details such as type of mental health professional, name, Nationality, date of birth, gender, contact address, telephone number, general qualification, courses completion details and certificate.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the TN Mental Health Professionals Registration:-
What is the official website of TN Mental Health Professionals Registration
https://tnhealth.tn.gov.in/ is the official website of Health & Family Welfare Dept. of Tamil Nadu at which application form is present.
Who can make registration as Mental Health Professionals in Tamilnadu
Clinical Psychologist, Mental Health Nurse and Psychiatric Social Worker are eligible to apply.
How can we download Tamil Nadu Mental Health Professionals Registration Application Form
Firstly go to official website tnhealth.tn.gov.in, then click at “Mental Health Professionals Have to Get Registered with Tamil Nadu State Mental Health Authority” notification to open the PDF file containing the application form