The state government of Bihar has launched a pension scheme named SSPMIS payment status 2022 online for the poor people of the state. The scheme provides a pension to all those people whose age is above 60 years. For the Bihar government pension scheme, the SSPMIS website has been improved.Under this portal, anybody can view their payment status report passbook and beneficiary status for various pension plans.in this article we will share with you a database about SSPMIS payment status application procedure, Bihar vridhjan scheme, etc.Continue reading till the end for getting info about this portal.
The Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar launched this scheme on 1st April 2019 to give financial assistance to the elder people of the state. Through this scheme,financial aid will be delivered as pension by the state government to the elder person whose age above 60 years in Bihar.Mukhyamantri vridhjan pension yojana will be covered by the social welfare department.
SSPMIS Payment Status
All applicants who want to apply online application then they can download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application procedures carefully. We will share short information about SSPMIS payment status 2022 which scheme benefit eligibility criteria key features of the scheme application for CD or status and more things.
Key Points Of SSPMIS Beneficiary Pension Status
|योजना का नाम||वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना बिहार लाभार्थी स्थिति|
|इनके द्वारा लॉन्च की गयी||मुख्यमंत्री नितीश कुमार जी|
|विभाग||बिहार सरकार के समाज कल्याण विभाग|
|लाभार्थी||बिहार के वृद्धजन|
|स्टेटस देखने का तरीका||ऑनलाइन|
Benefits of Sspmis mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana bihar
The benefit of mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana bihar will be provided to all the old people who are above 60 years of the state. As per the scheme, a financial sum of Rs 400 will be provided to the elder people who are above 60 years, as pension. And Rs. 500 per month will be provided to the elderly aged person who are 79 years or above.With the help of vridha pension bihar money, the old people can easily survive in their old age.The vridha pension amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT. The destitute and economically weaker elder people can apply for this scheme. Only the elder people of the state will be eligible to apply for mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana bihar.All older persons above the age of 60 years of the state are eligible to apply under this scheme. Benefit of mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana bihar will be provided to the elders of the state on living below poverty line.
- Applicants should be citizens of Bihar state.
- Both Men and women age should be more than sixty years.
- Candidates who are applying for a steam must not have any source of income.
- Aadhar card
- Income Certificate
- Address proof
- Age identity proof
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Bank passbook photocopy.
Application procedure of vridhjan pension scheme:-
- Candidates will have to open the official portal of SSPMIS.
- On the next home page, you have to click on the register for MVPY button in the menu bar.
- Registration form will be displayed on the screen then you can enter all your details like District name, block name, epic number, Aadhar card number, etc.
- After completing all the details, you have to hit the validate Aadhar button.
- Application form will appear on your screen in front of you.
- You can fill the application form and then upload all essential documents.
- At last, you will click on the submit button.
Procedure to Check Online Application Status
- Go to the official site of sspmis.in on any suitable web browser.
- Reaching to the homepage of portal, hit “Register for MVPY”
- Then applicants have to click on “Search Application Status“ option given on menu bar.
- Now select any one of these ID’s:- Sanction ID/ Mobile No./ Beneficiary ID/ Account Number/ Aadhar No.
- Fill info on the selected option.
- Finally, hit “Application Status” button, and status of your application will be opened.
How to check payment /pension status online in SSPMIS Bihar?
- First you have to visit the official link of the social security pension management information system.
- Under the beneficiary status on the menu bar you have to tap on the "track existing beneficiary “option.
- After that, you will see the beneficiary pension status page.
- You have to select anything of these options- beneficiary ID, /Aadhaar ID/Account number from the select box.
- Then, you have to click on the search tab button and then you can see the status of your pension on your screen in front of you.
Can any person who does not belong to bihar state can take advantage of mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana bihar?
No, the applicant should be a citizen of the state of Bihar, according to the criteria of the scheme, otherwise he/she cannot avail the benefit of the scheme.
How to check the status of SSPMIS payment 2022?
Firstly goes to the official link of SSPMIS, to see the payment status. Now under the Beneficiary Status tab on the navigation bar you have to click on the Track Existing Beneficiary. After that enter your ID and press the search button. Your payment status will open on your screen.
What are the benefits of old age pension scheme?
ThIS scheme will provide financial assistance to to the elderly by the government
What is the purpose of mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana bihar?
To empower the elderly and helpless people by providing them financial assistance
What is the main aim of Bihar Vridhjanyojana scheme?
To provide financial help to old and helpless people