The state government of Bihar has launched a pension scheme named SSPMIS payment status 2021 online for the poor people of the state. The scheme provides a pension to all those people whose age is above 60 years. For the Bihar government pension scheme, the SSPMIS website has been improved.Under this portal, anybody can view their payment status report passbook and beneficiary status for various pension plans.in this article we will share with you a database about SSPMIS payment status application procedure, Bihar vridhjan scheme, etc.Continue reading till the end for getting info about this portal.
The Bihar chief minister Nitish Kumar launched this scheme on 1st April 2019 to give financial assistance to the elder people of the state. Through this scheme,financial aid will be delivered as pension by the state government to the elder person whose age above 60 years in Bihar.Mukhyamantri vridhjan pension yojana will be covered by the social welfare department.
SSPMIS Payment Status
All applicants who want to apply online application then they can download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application procedures carefully. We will share short information about SSPMIS payment status 2021 which scheme benefit eligibility criteria key features of the scheme application for CD or status and more things.
Key Points Of SSPMIS Beneficiary Pension Status
|योजना का नाम||वृद्धजन पेंशन योजना बिहार लाभार्थी स्थिति|
|इनके द्वारा लॉन्च की गयी||मुख्यमंत्री नितीश कुमार जी|
|विभाग||बिहार सरकार के समाज कल्याण विभाग|
|लाभार्थी||बिहार के वृद्धजन|
|स्टेटस देखने का तरीका||ऑनलाइन|
- Applicants should be citizens of Bihar state.
- Both Men and women age should be more than sixty years.
- Candidates who are applying for a steam must not have any source of income.
- Aadhar card
- Income Certificate
- Address proof
- Age identity proof
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Bank passbook photocopy.
Application procedure of vridhjan pension scheme:-
- Candidates will have to open the official portal of SSPMIS.
- On the next home page, you have to click on the register for MVPY button in the menu bar.
- Registration form will be displayed on the screen then you can enter all your details like District name, block name, epic number, Aadhar card number, etc.
- After completing all the details, you have to hit the validate Aadhar button.
- Application form will appear on your screen in front of you.
- You can fill the application form and then upload all essential documents.
- At last, you will click on the submit button.
Procedure to Check Online Application Status
- Go to the official site of sspmis.in on any suitable web browser.
- Reaching to the homepage of portal, hit “Register for MVPY”
- Then applicants have to click on “Search Application Status“ option given on menu bar.
- Now select any one of these ID’s:- Sanction ID/ Mobile No./ Beneficiary ID/ Account Number/ Aadhar No.
- Fill info on the selected option.
- Finally, hit “Application Status” button, and status of your application will be opened.
How to check payment /pension status online in SSPMIS Bihar?
- First you have to visit the official link of the social security pension management information system.
- Under the beneficiary status on the menu bar you have to tap on the "track existing beneficiary “option.
- After that, you will see the beneficiary pension status page.
- You have to select anything of these options- beneficiary ID, /Aadhaar ID/Account number from the select box.
- Then, you have to click on the search tab button and then you can see the status of your pension on your screen in front of you.