Rajasthan Apna khata”Bhu naksha”Land Record”Jamabandi Khasra
In this article, we will update our readers about the land record details. It is a transparent online portal. It provides a convenient way to get more
information’s.Apna khata Rajasthan is where you will get all relevant information concerning the land record and property ownership.The revenue department has taken this initiative in the right way to provide details of land records to the citizen of the state. The accessibility of ROR (records of right) is called Jamabandi or Bhulekh in Rajasthan that you will get on Apna Khata Rajasthan.
Using GRN or USN number, measles number, and account number, a citizen can view land record details online in Rajasthan. The Government of Rajasthan has established an E-mitro kiosk that provides Apna Khata. The concerned departments have come to this service with the public-private partnership model. Its motto is to give all Government and private services online to the citizens under one umbrella.
Rajasthan Apna khata”Bhu naksha”Land Record
|Topic||Rajasthan Apna khata”BhuNaksha|
|Article category||-Information about Bhulekh|
Rajasthan Apna khata Land Record, Khasra, Khatoni,
-Bhu Naksha Online Verification
|Bhulekh Authority||Revenue Board/Council (Rajasva Parishad),|
Benefits of Bhu naksha Rajasthan
- You can view land record details online as per your time.
- As it is a digitalization process, this apna khata saves your time and energy.
- You will not need to go Patwari office daily. Apna khata avoids all types of illegal land possession and land grabbing.
- You will get to know through this online portal named Bhunaksha Rajasthan.
- On the other hand, you will take the khasra number, ROR number, and other crucial documents whenever you require these.
Importance of apna khata dikhao
- You need to check the mutation status of the property.
- You have to open a bank account for loans or credit.
- You will have to verify your land title at the convenient time of purchase.
- On the other hand, you can deal with the litigations.
- You will get an inheritance of the land.
- An Apna khata provides land dispute details to the citizen of the state.
List of districts in Rajasthan with digitised bhu naksha in 2021
How to Check Rajasthan Apna khataLand Records
- First of all, you have to log in to https:// apnakhata.raj.in.
- Then, you will choose tehsil.
Pick your village from the given list
Fill in the required details such as name, address, city, pin code, etc. and to view records click on Select
- After selecting one option, you will fill in the required details.
- Then, you will input nakal prapt kare.
How to check bhu naksha in Rajasthan?
Step 1: Visit the bhu naksha Rajasthan’s official website (click here).
Step 2: Select the required details such as district, tehsil, RI, halkas, village and sheet number from the drop down option.
Step 3: On selecting the plot that is on the map, you will be shown all the details about the land.
Step 4: You can also see the Nakal report. When you opt to see it, you will be directed to another window.
Can I get the bhu naksha map for my land in Tonk, Rajasthan?
Yes, the bhu naksha map for Tonk district in Rajasthan is digitised and available on the official website.
Can I check the bhu naksha of my property with just my name?
No, this facility is not available. You need to feed in the khasra number to be able to see the bhu naksha details.
I cannot see the bhu naksha of my land in the official Rajasthan bhu naksha website. What should I do?
In case you are unable to see the bhu naksha for your property/plot in Rajasthan, it could mean that the particular record has not been digitised. You will need to get in touch with the Board of Revenue, Rajasthan.