Reliance Jio is one of the leading telecom service operators. On the other hand, it has been gaining immense support from customers. They are one of the topmost mobile network operators. The headquarter of this Jio office is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. This online portal is known as the Jio scholarship 2022. Reliance group has been offering scholarships to the economically backward candidate. On the other hand, it invites aspirants from class 10th to post-graduation who are applying to get the Jio scholarships. The objective of the scholarship is to provide those applicants who wish to seek and deserve to get higher education.
But they cannot afford it due to their less income. It is the highest opportunity for candidates studying in sectors viz engineering, Arts, Science, and Management. If you have an interest in filling the form, as an applicant, you must fill the application form and submit the application form. The application form is available at the reliance Jio offices.The Jio Scholarship Scheme is applicable for 10th to 12th, diploma, PG from arts, commerce and science streams. This helps those who dream of higher education but are economically backward. Jio has come to you recuse. You no more have to kill your dreams just because you cannot afford them. Keep reading this post further for knowing more about eligibility criteria and application procedures for Jio Scholarship 2022
Jio Scholarship Objectives
Reliance group chairman wishes to promote higher education in India. Reliance Jio Infocom Ltd is inviting the Jio scholarship application form. After finishing the registration process, this Reliance Jio Infocom Ltd will publish the selected applicant cut off list as per their qualification and skill.
Jio Scholarship 2022 – Overview
|Organization||Reliance JIO InfoComm Limited (RJIL)|
|Name of the scholarship||Jio Scholarship 2020|
|Applicable to||10th to 12th, Diploma, PG from Arts, Commerce, Science streams`|
|Motto||To help the needy students|
|Apply Link||Click Here to Apply for Jio Scholarship 2022|
- Academic qualification number
- Students from 10 to 12, graduation and post-graduation stream.
- Economic backward section
- School identity card
- Aadhar card
- Bank passbook
- Recent passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Key Features of the scholarship program:
- It is cen percent Jio Infocom funded prakalpa.
- The amount will be transferred through online mode.
- The engineering, arts, science, and commerce students will be screened.
- On the other hand, almost 2800 candidates will be screened under this scheme.
Jio scholarship amount details:
- Class Mark obtained Scholarship amount
- Class 10 th 70 % and above in state board and 85% and above in central board or ICSE. Rs.35000 per annum
- Class 11 th 70% state board and 85% central board Rs.38000 per annum
- Class 12 th 65% state board and 80% central board Rs.45000
- Graduation 75% percent and above Rs.52000
- Post-graduation 75% percent above Rs.55000
Jio Scholarship Highlights
- Around 2800 scholarships are available to students in India.
- The precise scholarship selection process is not yet available. The examination may or may not be carried out by the authorities.
- A candidate in possession of a scholarship should have a good academic background without an interdisciplinary past, ragging behaviors, etc.
- Students will receive the scholarship amount directly into their bank accounts.
- If the authorities carry out an entry exam, cards will be issued via the official website.
- Reliance Jio must check the chosen candidate’s records and ensure that scholarships support the deserving candidates.
- Do not forget to take a receipt for the submission of the application form as it may be necessary for the future.
How to Jio Scholarship 2022-22 Apply Online Application Form
- First of all, you have to go the official website.
- Then, you have to fill the application form.
- The next step will be attaching documents and submit to the concerned departments.
- After that, Jio Infocomm Pvt Ltd will verify all documents.
- They will prepare the merit list.
- At last, the candidate will get the amount after transferring through online mode.
Jio Scholarship Selection Process:
The main criteria for selecting candidates for the Jio Scholarship is Merit. The other points for the Jio Scholarship selection process are listed below:
- There may or may not be a test for selecting the candidates for the Reliance Jio Scholarship.
- The authorities thoroughly check for the merit of the candidate as well as for past misbehavior such as ragging etc.
- In the case of an exam being conducted, the admit card for the same will be made available on the official website.
- There will be a detailed verification process that will be followed so that the scholarships meet the most deserving candidates.
- There may be certain reservations on candidates based on their class, age, annual income, etc.
- The selected students get the amount directly in their bank accounts.
Jio Scholarship 2020-21 – FAQ
Under this Jio Scholarship 2020-21, there will be around 2800 students throughout the country receiving the scholarship. One who is seeking this scholarship program must have secured good merit in the exam/class in question.
To apply for the Jio Scholarship 2020-21, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
The Jio Scholarship 2020-21 Amount for class 10. class 11, class 12, Graduation, Post Graduation is given below.
- 10th Class (High School): Rs. 35000/-
- 11th Class: Rs. 38000/-
- 12th Class: Rs. 45000/-
- Graduation: Rs. 52000/-
- Post Graduation Course: Rs.55000