jagananna vidya deevena status:jagananna vidya deevena second installment:jagananna vasathi deevena second installment Status
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship is very important to all of the students who are not able to pay their fees because of their financial problems.hi brother households in India are very poor to even it properly . The government has come with the scholarship schemes to assist all of the students who wish to study and gain higher education.In this article, today we will share with you about the jagananna Vidya deevena scheme. The YSR government of Andhra Pradesh launched this scheme in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Off late, the Andhra Pradesh government has launched the scholarship scheme named AP Jagananna Vidya deevena scheme.After the implementation of the scheme, financial funds will be given to all of the students who are able to study and gain higher education but they are unable to pay their fees because of their financial problems of their family. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy Launched the Jagananna vidya deevena scheme to assist all the students for their future.
Jagananna Vidya deevena scheme
Jagananna Vidya deevena scheme implementation program will start now after the declaration made by the Chief minister Mr. Why Jagan Mohan Reddy on 28 April 2020.Through the scheme, full fee reimbursement benefits will be provided to about 14 lakh students of the state.The government concerned authorities sanctioned rupees 4000 crores with the previous due amount of rupees 1880 crores for the scheme. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jaganmohan Reddy said education and health are the priority. The amount will forward to the bank accounts of the candidates mothers.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for study (Scholarships)|
|Target Beneficiary||SC, ST, OBC, Minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled students|
|Article Category||AP Govt Scheme|
- Andhra Pradesh government officials are providing to all the beneficiaries who passed the eligibility criteria of the scheme which is given below.
- Tuition fees ,mess charges,hostel charges will be provided from all of the students who excel in the study as per their the record of their academics which will be delivered by their hostels or by their college itself.
- Monetary incentives will be given each year to all of the beneficiaries.
- Giving help to the financial weak students who wish to study but unable to do so because of lack of money.
- Promote higher education in the state and encourage the aspirants for further education.
List of courses covered under jagananna Vidya deevena Scheme:-
There are many courses which are related to the jagananna Vidya deevena scheme whereas all of the students role of the some of the fields are included in the scheme-
- And other degrees/PG courses.
If you wish to enroll yourself under the jagananna Vidya deevena scheme then you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below-
- State Government employees will not eligible for the scheme
- If anyone in the household is availing pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Migrant workers are exempted from the scheme
- The students who are pursuing the following courses are eligible for ploy technique ITI, degree.
- Beneficiaries must have the wetlands below 10 acre/ agricultural land below 25 acre/ or agricultural land under 25 acre, they are eligible for the scheme.
- The beneficiaries must not own any four wheelers.
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL for EWS certificate
- Parents occupation certificate
- Bank account holder details
Jagananna Vidya deevena scheme Application procedure:-
- You have to visit the official website of YSR navasakam portal.
- The web page will open in front of you.
- On the landing page you have to tap on download option
- Now you can click on jvd reimbursement proforma
- you will have to download the application form and take a printout of it.
- After this, you can fill in the required information such as village volunteer detail, family head details,bank account details of mother, details of validation, etc.
- Now you can attach an application form with important documents.
- After this, you will have to submit this application form in the concerned department.
- To apply the procedure, you can view jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme.
Checking List of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
If you want to check the list of the beneficiaries that are included in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme, then you can follow the following steps given below:-
- The candidates will have to click on Official Website
- After landing on the web page, click on the text with a blue color to get Detailed Reports.
- Select your “District Name”
- Select your location
- Choose Rural Or Urban.
- Note your Secretariat Code.
- To display the Eligible List go to the webpage with the following
People also ask
How can I check my Vidya Deevena status?
The candidates will have to click on Official Website
How can I check my Jagananna Vidya Deevena eligibility?
The students who are pursuing the following courses are eligible for ploy technique ITI, degree.
Beneficiaries must have the wetlands below 10 acre/ agricultural land below 25 acre/ or agricultural land under 25 acre, they are eligible for the scheme.
How can I check my Jagananna Vasathi Deevena status?
The candidates will have to click on Official Website