esanjeevani opd doctor login:esanjeevani opd registration:esanjeevani opd login:e sanjeevani opd registration:e sanjeevani opd online
The health and family welfare ministry has launched a new portal named e-sanjeevani OPD online portal.The people of the state will be able to take teleconsultation services and they have proper coverage of their health.In this article we will update you with the procedures which are related to e-Sanjivani OPD including the registration process for token generation process login process waiting room and consultation procedures and features of the e-sanjeevani OPD.On the other hand, we will share with you a step-by-step process so that you can download the application on the platform. In other words, we will update you with the other person included on the platform.
Advanced computing department has launched e- Sanjeevani OPD to assist all the people who are searching it very difficult to get health advice from the doctors due to the coronavirus pandemic.you will have to make an appointment with the doctor and have special clinics and waiting room slots using this application because it has been improved to help the individuals living in the Mohali state.When anyone uses this caption they will get a lot of benefits. On the other hand, if you use it judicially then you can be definitely benefited.
E Sanjeevani OPD Portal
|Name||E Sanjeevani OPD|
|Launched By||Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||To provide health care facilities|
|Category||Health Care Schemes|
Objective of e-sanjeevani OPD:-
- The primary objective of e-sanjeevani OPD is to deliver health advice to individuals with the help of digitalization who are searching it difficult to visit hospitals because of the pandemic of coronavirus.
- under the e-sanjeevani OPD portal ,the patient will get health advice online for which they are not needed to visit any hospitals.
- However, this portal will save a lot of time and money.In addition to that, this e-Sanjeevani OPD portal will bring transparency in the system.
- Through the implementation program of e-sanjeevani OPD portal will assist in controlling the spread of coronavirus.With the help of these services, people of the state can get health advice from doctors sitting at their home.
State-wise E Sanjeevani OPD Portal Timings & Schedule
|Andhra Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Assam||Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Haryana||Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Himachal Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Lunch: 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM)|
|Jharkhand||Monday to Saturday: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Karnataka||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Lunch: 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM)
Sunday & Holidays: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
|Madhya Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Maharashtra||Monday to Saturday: 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM|
|Puducherry||Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Punjab||Monday to Sunday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Rajasthan||Monday to Saturday: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Tamil Nadu||Monday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Uttar Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Uttarakhand||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
Key features of the portal:-
The following features which are available in this platform are listed below-
- Patient Registration
- Token generation
- Queue Management
- Audio-video consultation with a doctor.
- SMS/Email Notification
- State doctor services
- Free service
- Fully configurable (no.of daily slots,no.of doctors/clinics, waiting room slots, consultation time limit,etc)
Services available at e-sanjeevani OPD portal:-
- Online OPD
- Real time telemedicine
- State services doctors
- Video consultation
- Free service
Statistics of e-sanjeevani OPD portal:-
- Total consultation hours- 54274 hrs 14 mins.
- Doctors attending at present-253
- Average consultation duration- 3 minutes 4 seconds.
- Average patient wait time-10 minutes 43 seconds.
Login procedure under e-sanjivani OPD portal:-
To register yourself on the portal,you need to follow the step-by-step application procedure for listed below-
- First of all,you have to go to the official website of the portal.
- Next step will be the patient registration tab. You will have to click on it.
- A New home page will appear on your screen in front of you.
- You can enter your mobile number.
- your OTP will be provided to your registered mobile number.
- To accept the OTP you will have to check on the option called send OTP.
- Hit on the OTP received.
- The registration page will appear on your screen.
- You have to fill up all of the details.
- You can request a token for consultation.
- On the other hand, you will have to upload health records if any.
- You will receive the patient ID and token through sms.
- You can login using the patient login tab present at the e-sanjeevani OPD portal home page.
- You can input a mobile number aur patient died along with a token number.
- That you can tap on the login button.
- You will be completely logged in under the platform.
- To have the appointment you will have to input the name of the clinic.
- You will be provided a serial number otherwise you will be only one in the clinic if there are more appointments before you.