It is important to motivate students towards education and seeing the literacy rate in the country.Like other states, the Rajasthan state government wishes to improve its state condition so that the children will come forward for studies. Rajasthan state government officials have launched an initiative namely Rajasthan free laptop vitran yojana 2020. Through this article we want to update our readers for getting more info.Under this scheme the government will send free laptops to all those with years of experience who will score above 80% or more than it marks India 8th, 9th,10th and 12th standard board exams.
Eligible students and family gross income can not exceed more than 1lakh ,they can get the laptop from government officials. Laptops are distributed to the experience of the last session 2020-21.Under this scheme, Rajasthan state government has planned to distribute laptops to 6000 students of class 8standard, 6300 students of class 10th standard and 9000 students of class 12th standard who scored more than 75% marks.
Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana
All who are wishing to apply online then they can download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will share with you Rajasthan free laptop vitran yojana 2020 with scheme benefit, eligibility criteria,main features of the scheme, application status, application process and more.
Rajasthan Free Laptop Scheme 2022
|Name of the scheme:||Rajasthan free laptop vitran yojana.|
|Launched by||chief minister ashok Gehlot.|
|Benefit :||providing free laptops to the students.|
|Objective:||Empower student digitally.|
- Candidate should be a citizen of Rajasthan
- The student should have cleared the exam with 75 % or Above.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than Rs. 1 Lakh
Necessary documents to Rajasthan free laptop vitran yojana apply online:-
- Aadhar card.
- Identity card.
- Domicile card.
- Income certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Mobile number.
- Scheme Rajasthan experience will get laptops for free.
- The scheme is apt for both rich and poor children.
- Thodi scheme definition standard of the experience will rise in every aspect.
Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana Online registration process:-
Rajasthan aspirants who have not yet applied via the scheme, they must apply as soon as possible and find their name in the laptop distribution list. Under the scheme, aspirants who have scored 75% or more than 75% in the 18th and 12th standard examination will be given free laptops by the Rajasthan state government.
Rajasthan free laptop vitran yojana 2022 Online Registration :-
- As a candidate, you have to visit the official website of Rajasthan free laptop vitran yojana.
- On the web page, you have to click on the apply online button.
- Application form page will be shown on the screen in front of you.
- Now you can input the required details such as father name, husband name , date of birth, gender , caste and any other information and then you can upload all the documents respectively.
- After that, you will click on the submit button for the final submission of the application.
How to Check Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Yojana 2022 List
- First of all open the official website of the Rajasthan Free Laptop Yojana.
- Now search the link related to the Free Laptop Distribution Beneficiary List and click on it.
- A new page will display on the screen where you need to enter the credentials like district, village, block, Tehsil to check the merit list for Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Yojana 2022.
- To check the Free Laptop Vitran Yojana 2020 list submit the details you entered and click the link as per your standard and PDF file will appear on the screen.
- You are able to check the Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Yojana 2020 List PDF.
Q1. What documents will I need to apply for Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Scheme?
Ans. To apply for Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Scheme you will need Aadhar Card, Residence Proof, Income Certificate. Mobile Number, Passport Size Photograph.
Q2. What should be the score of the student to apply for Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Scheme?
Ans. Under the Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Scheme, the minimum score should be 75 %.
Q3. What should be the annual income of the family to apply for Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Scheme?
Ans. To apply for Rajasthan Free Laptop Vitran Scheme the family income should not be more than 1 Lakh.